Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deferring a Research MA?

Options
  • 09-08-2015 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hey Guys,

I'm currently about to start my second and final yr of an MA by research but over the summer I was told by my supervisor that I don't have her anymore. I wasn't given any explanation as to why and was told I wont know who my new supervisor is until At least October. Since then I havent had much motivation because the lecturer I had was an expert in my field and there are no other lecturers at the University in my field of research. I also started working part time and was told it will be a full-time position in October and it's been great having money as I went straight from undergrad into postgrad and wasn't working. The only problem is I was awarded a scholarship so didn't have any frees to pay, does anyone know if it is possible to deferr the MA for a year?

Advertisement