Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAA/College Football - 2015 Discussion

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,901 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Adams has done pretty well all considered. Finds holes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Sigh, there go some style points.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Some start for FSU @ Clemson. Dalvin Cook with a 70+ yard run to the house on the 3rd play of the game!

Cook is slicing Clemson apart with the help of some excellent blocking from the O-line. 111 yards on 2 carries!

A ridiculous throw from Maguire leads to an INT on 3rd and 10 with FSU well in field goal range. Very silly.

EDIT - and now a personal foul penalty from Jalen Ramsey with Watson running out of bounds on 3rd and long. Idiotic. How are some players so stupid?

Jimbo benched Golson, but it already looks like a mistake.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Only a matter of time before TCU faced a team who could run up the score on their atrocious defence. Oklahoma State up 28-9.

Both offenses struggling at the moment but the Noles got Dalvin Cook who could be the difference.

35-9 now. TCU look done. They're capable of scoring 28 to 35 more before the end of this one. Only problem is with their defense, Okie State can do the same.

And there we go. They pull it back to 35-16. And Oklahoma State then score on the first play after kickoff. 42-16.

FSU don't make 4th and 1. Clemson get the ball at midfield, 3 points up with 6.30 left in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

Big stop there on 4th & 1 by Clemson.

Maguire's accuracy on any throws over 10 yards has been poor. That and the stupid penalties will cost them what should've been a win.

Touchdown Clemson. 2 score game with 2.30 left.

Holy crap Arkansas with 3 seconds left! Potential FG to win it with a baby faced freshman kicker....

Edit: Blocked!

Arkansas with a miracle 4th and 25 conversion in overtime! They compete a pass about 5 or 6 yards short of the first down, and the TE while being tackled throws the ball backwards over his head as a lateral. The WR picks it up and runs it for a first down all the way across the field. He then fumbles after the first down line, and his team mate recovers,

Looks like the Heisman race is down to Fournette and Coleman. Boykin bows out with a 4 INT showing.

Wow. Arkansas score a TD and go for 2 to finish it. Allen takes a sack, but a facemask moves it half the distance to the goal. They go for it again... and Allen runs it in and gets knocked out in the process. Arkansas win a college football classic 53-52.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,900 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Looks like the Heisman race is down to Fournette and Coleman. Boykin bows out with a 4 INT showing.
    You ruling out Watson with Clemson unbeaten? If Alabama keep Fournette quiet tonight I think Watson becomes favourite.

Early days, but Nebraska are up for this game against Michigan State.

few bama fans hung up a flag saying "lets finish what katrina started" against lsu it was taken down but some people are ****ing idiots i hope they are suspended if they are students

few bama fans hung up a flag saying "lets finish what katrina started" against lsu it was taken down but some people are ****ing idiots i hope they are suspended if they are students

Might be jumping to conclusions but that sounds like classic fraternity douchebaggery.

• Advertisement

Might be jumping to conclusions but that sounds like classic fraternity douchebaggery.

sounds about right

Ohio state can really turn it on very suddenly. Interesting to see then use cardale in a run too, good as Minnesota looked for so long, in no time at all they look to be in a different class altogether.

Love watching Elliott play. Very exciting draft prospect.

What a season it has been for ridiculous finishes. The Arkansas game tonight, Michigan State, Miami and Georgia Tech. All in consecutive weeks too. We'll never see anything like that again.

So Fournette is good, but he's not yet Bama good. 9 carries for 10 yards.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Lirange

So will the committee's top 4 now be Clemson, Ohio St, Bama, and Notre Dame?

Yeah and it's going to be a top seven well clear of the rest I'd imagine. Baylor, Iowa and OK State should be the top seven. I can see Florida being overtaken by the Cowboys despite winning.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭sportstar583

What a stupid thing to do. I guess some people are really just dicks.

Lirange wrote: »
    So will the committee's top 4 now be Clemson, Ohio St, Bama, and Notre Dame?

clemson,ohio,bama, oaklahoma, baylor, notre dame

clemson,ohio,bama, oaklahoma, baylor, notre dame
    I presume you mean Oklahoma State and not the one loss Sooners?

• Advertisement

eagle eye wrote: »
    I presume you mean Oklahoma State and not the one loss Sooners?

yup

Advertisement