Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

add second name on the bill+savings

Options
  • 09-08-2015 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi,

is it possible to add one more name on my electricity bill?
    my contract is up and I know the discount is gone
    do I have other options to save some money?

many thanks
    Catalin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi giovani77,

Thanks for your post.
    giovani77 wrote:
    is it possible to add one more name on my electricity bill?

Yes, you can add up to two names on an electricity or gas bill. We would just need the other party to contact us with their permission to be added to the account.

The most straightforward way to do this is to ring 1850 372 372 when both of you are present and it can be done there and then. Alternatively you could both email separately or make the request here on Boards (or any of our Social Media channels - Facebook, Twitter etc).
    giovani77 wrote:
    my contract is up and I know the discount is gone
    do I have other options to save some money?

Yes, if you are an electricity-only customer you can get a loyalty discount of up to 8%. If you are a dual-fuel customer, you can get up to 11% off gas and 15% off electricity. For more information see here.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

Advertisement