Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price Changes 2015/2016

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,402 ✭✭✭Invincible

Colking wrote: »
    Ah nuts, I thought I was safe leaving Pelle (on my team) and Diouf (want to bring in) earlier today but now it looks like they're going down and up respectively tonight.

I'm currently on -4, it's hardly worth -8 for .2 ? I'll most likely WC for the International.

nVxuxKH.png

Your thoughts are welcome.

I'd chance Pelle for another week, wouldn't lose 4 pts, definite starter, as likely to score.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,211 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Deco99 wrote: »
    Mccarthy set to rise

I'll believe it when I see it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

I'll believe it when I see it!

I didn't have a smiley emoticon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Who I looking like going up in price tonight lads?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

Gomez
    Wilson
    Kolarov
    Diouf
    Costa
    Targett

Its more the fallers I am interested in. Whats the accuracy like on the fallers? Hendo & Rooney above the 100, will they likely fall tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Gomez
    Wilson
    Kolarov
    Diouf
    Costa
    Targett

Its more the fallers I am interested in. Whats the accuracy like on the fallers? Hendo & Rooney above the 100, will they likely fall tonight?

http://fplstatistics.com/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

If Cook or Bassong fall to 4.4 then I will be able to squeeze Pedro and Benteke into my team (on WC currently). It would mean having a ropey enough backline something like this though:

Kolarov - Gomez - Cook - Prodl - Targett
    Kolarov - Gomez - Bassong - Ward - Targett

A Targett rise would be nice also as it would give me some breathing room once he loses his place.

Will wait and see what the update brings and then go from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    If Cook or Bassong fall to 4.4 then I will be able to squeeze Pedro and Benteke into my team (on WC currently). It would mean having a ropey enough backline something like this though:

Kolarov - Gomez - Cook - Prodl - Targett
    Kolarov - Gomez - Bassong - Ward - Targett

A Targett rise would be nice also as it would give me some breathing room once he loses his place.

Will wait and see what the update brings and then go from there.

A .1 rise for Targett will do noone any good as he'll be out of the team after the international break when Bertrand is fit, can't see him rising to 4.2(in order to bank a profit) when his place is more or less gone

You could drop Kolarov to Sagna and upgrade a 4.0/4.5, but with Clichy injured it's very hard to look past Kolarov.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭the incredible pudding

shineon23 wrote: »
    A .1 rise for Targett will do noone any good as he'll be out of the team after the international break when Bertrand is fit, can't see him rising to 4.2(in order to bank a profit) when his place is more or less gone

I think he means that if he rises .1 he's less likely to drop below 4 for longer and thus we'll all be less likely to lose value on him when he does inevitably lose his place as we'll have more time to get him out (ideally for someone who costs 3.9 in my mind)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Up: Mahrez, Wilson, Diouf, Gomez, Costa.

Interesting that Mahrez has a 0.3 rise despite being way off the threshold. It looks like FPLS and FFfix are both wrong on their guess that it requires triple nti for a 0.3 rise. It seems to be double NTI for both 0.2 and 0.3 rise i.e. 94K. I'm sure both sites will update their formula to reflect this.

Edit: Fallers now updated.

Berghuis
    Bamford
    Jarvis
    Sessegnon
    Deeney
    Tabanou
    Giaccherini
    Adam
    Eriksen
    Rodriguez
    O'Neil
    Howson
    de Jong
    Herrera
    Evans
    Caballero
    Origi
    Henderson
    Osman
    Moses
    Oscar
    Terry
    Kermorgant
    Atsu
    N'Zogbia
    Mertesacker
    Walcott

• Advertisement

zarquon wrote: »
    Up: Mahrez, Wilson, Diouf, Gomez, Costa. No fallers.

Interesting that Mahrez has a 0.3 rise despite being way off the threshold. It looks like FPLS and FFfix are both wrong on their guess that it requires triple nti for a 0.3 rise. It seems to be double NTI for both 0.2 and 0.3 rise i.e. 94K. I'm sure both sites will update their formula to reflect this.

What site is saying no fallers? Total FPL gave me the following list?

Up:
    Mahrez, Riyad
    Diouf, Mame Biram
    Wilson, Callum
    Da Silva Costa, Diego
    Gomez, Joseph

Down:
    Osman, Leon
    Moses, Victor
    Walcott, Theo
    Terry, John
    N'Zogbia, Charles
    Henderson, Jordan
    Adam, Charlie
    Jarvis, Matthew
    O'Neil, Gary
    Mertesacker, Per
    Rodriguez, Jay
    Oscar
    Evans, Jonny
    Giaccherini, Emanuele
    Eriksen, Christian
    Caballero, Willy
    Herrera, Ander
    de Jong, Siem
    Atsu, Christian
    Kermorgant, Yann
    Origi, Divock
    Howson, Jonny
    Tabanou, Franck
    Deeney, Troy
    Sessegnon, Stéphane
    Bamford, Patrick
    Berghuis, Steven

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Bit surprised that Kolarov didn't rise

Bit surprised that Kolarov didn't rise

You can blame wildcards for that. He'll go up tomorrow night though.

What site is saying no fallers? Total FPL gave me the following list?

FPLS. They were slow with the fall update.

Up: Mahrez, Wilson, Diouf, Gomez, Costa.

Edit: Fallers now updated.

Berghuis
    Bamford
    Jarvis
    Sessegnon
    Deeney
    Tabanou
    Giaccherini
    Adam
    Eriksen
    Rodriguez
    O'Neil
    Howson
    de Jong
    Herrera
    Evans
    Caballero
    Origi
    Henderson
    Osman
    Moses
    Oscar
    Terry
    Kermorgant
    Atsu
    N'Zogbia
    Mertesacker
    Walcott

Has the game itself been consistent with its rules/formula?

ElTel wrote: »
    Has the game itself been consistent with its rules/formula?

No, it tweaks the formulas on a yearly basis. Looks like another change now for 0.3 rises. This will make it easier for 0.3 now so we'll see more of them than last year. It'll only take 235K transfers now with no wasted NTI to trigger a 0.3 rise. We could easily see some 0.3 rises during the upcoming 2 week break if a form player has a blinder again at the weekend.

No, it tweaks the formulas on a yearly basis. Looks like another change now for 0.3 rises. This will make it easier for 0.3 now so we'll see more of them than last year. It'll only take 235K transfers now with no wasted NTI to trigger a 0.3 rise. We could easily see some 0.3 rises during the upcoming 2 week break if a form player has a blinder again at the weekend.

I hear you.
    But what I meant in OP is, the game this year over the first few weeks.

ElTel wrote: »
    I hear you.
    But what I meant in OP is, the game this year over the first few weeks.

It was consistent with 0.1 and 0.2 rises. This is the first week with a 0.3 rise. As far as i'm aware the formulae have never been changed mid season.

You can blame wildcards for that. He'll go up tomorrow night though.

Not if he gets a red :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,655 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Need Sakho to play today, come off yellow and reset that plummeting NTI. Those NTI geniuses who understand this better than I do in spite of my repeated attempts to wrap my head around it; this is how it works right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

CSF wrote: »
    Need Sakho to play today, come off yellow and reset that plummeting NTI. Those NTI geniuses who understand this better than I do in spite of my repeated attempts to wrap my head around it; this is how it works right?

I believe so. RVP 2 years ago retained a ridiculously high price despite being rubbish and having huge NTO cause he kept going on and off yellow and orange flags.

FHFC wrote: »
    I believe so. RVP 2 years ago retained a ridiculously high price despite being rubbish and having huge NTO cause he kept going on and off yellow and orange flags.

Yeah I'm hoping the yellow flag removal can save me. Im not transferring to Benteke early just for the .1 so I need luck to go my way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,258 ✭✭✭✭km79

Evans falling is nice prob get him in my wildcard team is he joins pulis
    Herrera down to 6.7 as well......
    mert down to 5.4 as well hhhhmmmm......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,386 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Pedro 57% on FFF and 70% FplStats. Should go up tonight but a blank and a couple of stand out performances from others may play a part.

PARlance wrote: »
    Pedro 57% on FFF and 70% FplStats. Should go up tonight but a blank and a couple of stand out performances from others may play a part.

I'd be more inclined towards next week based on those stats unless he does well. Saturday and Sunday transfers are generally reserved for the guy who has scored some goals in a televised game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Time to get on those double risers on WC:

Pedro, Wilson, Targett, Ward, Sagna, Kolarov, Sterling, Sinclair???

stephenl15 wrote: »

If you're wildxarding then do take the punt since you'd have nowt to lose. I don't see many double risers this week though.

If you're wildxarding then do take the punt since you'd have nowt to lose. I don't see many double risers this week though.

I probably will. Well there's two weeks between now and then so hopefully there will be

I probably will. Well there's two weeks between now and then so hopefully there will be

I don't think the amount of days makes that much difference. People don't make more transfers in 2 week gameweeks than one week. Well if they do its not significant at least. I suppose your best bet would be a few injuries on international duty.

Usually the best weeks for double risers are when someone that everyone has thought of but doesn't necessarily have goes on a bit of a mad one. I can see a lot of banking this week.

You're probably wildcarding because your team needs surgery though so you're right to take the punts in the hope those double risers do happen.

I don't think the amount of days makes that much difference. People don't make more transfers in 2 week gameweeks than one week. Well if they do its not significant at least. I suppose your best bet would be a few injuries on international duty.

Usually the best weeks for double risers are when someone that everyone has thought of but doesn't necessarily have goes on a bit of a mad one. I can see a lot of banking this week.

You're probably wildcarding because your team needs surgery though so you're right to take the punts in the hope those double risers do happen.

Well would you WC this lot or what would your opinion be?

Ruddy Butland
    Cedric Sagna Kolarov Francis Richards
    Hazard Mahrez Mane Ayew Fletcher
    Aguero Kane Sakho

• Advertisement

Well would you WC this lot or what would your opinion be?

Ruddy Butland
    Cedric Sagna Kolarov Francis Richards
    Hazard Mahrez Mane Ayew Fletcher
    Aguero Kane Sakho

I don't think it's an urgent wildcard case, but if you've ideas to improve I don't think you'd be wrong to. You've held out longer than most.

I don't think it's an urgent wildcard case, but if you've ideas to improve I don't think you'd be wrong to. You've held out longer than most.

I was all set on it, but after looking at my players fixtures for next week I'm less inclined. I really relly don't know

Sakho flag removed and reset to 0, nice one. FFFix still has him being transferred out at -2%/hour for some reason. He scored and has NEW next, why get rid

I was all set on it, but after looking at my players fixtures for next week I'm less inclined. I really relly don't know

I think you have good foundations and could probably get rid of what you don't want with just a points hit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

I doubt Sinclair Sterling Target or Ward wil rise by .2

I'd be more inclined towards next week based on those stats unless he does well. Saturday and Sunday transfers are generally reserved for the guy who has scored some goals in a televised game.

Pedro at 83% on FFF

Pedro at 83% on FFF

Yeah 7 points will so that on a week like this. Tomorrow night most likely. Think I'm gonna go without. Is that nuts?

Yeah 7 points will so that on a week like this. Tomorrow night most likely. Think I'm gonna go without. Is that nuts?

Think I'm going to just do it now. Time to hit to boozer and put all this crap behind me :):(

Think I'm going to just do it now. Time to hit to boozer and put all this crap behind me :):(

You read my mind.(The pub part)
    Will not WC this week and hope for a saints CS and a good show by Mane tomorrow.
    My nett score of 29 (after -8) is not looking too bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Major FF surgery needed. Who is due to rise/fall tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,668 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

honeybear wrote: »
    Major FF surgery needed. Who is due to rise/fall tonight?

http://www.fplstatistics.co.uk/

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Spurion

FFFix says Pedro will rise tonight. FPLS says he's still a good bit away from rising. Which is more accurate usually?

Spurion wrote: »
    FFFix says Pedro will rise tonight. FPLS says he's still a good bit away from rising. Which is more accurate usually?

Neither seems to have got it down because of all the wild cards going on right now. For what it's worth, I think it'll be tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Coates dropping again tonight... what a disastrous signing he's been :(...

Half-tempted in signing someone who rotates with Leicester right now. And if I need other transfers I can always activate my WC later...

Every morning I wake up hoping Mick McCarthy has been incorporated into the price changes thread!
    RossieMan wrote: »
    I die a little without Mick telling me who's gone up or down.
    mick-mccarthy-007_zps4aea2085.jpg

mick-mccarthy-ipswich_3214137_zpsc4e89e3b.jpg

Up:
    Barkley, Ross
    Kouyaté, Cheikhou

Mick-McCarthy-006_zps74f8de87.jpg

Down:
    Valencia, Antonio
    Olsson, Martin
    O'Brien, Joey
    Routledge, Wayne
    Rose, Danny
    Johnson, Adam
    Dyer, Nathan
    Fonte, Jose
    Cork, Jack
    Ibe, Jordon
    Gayle, Dwight
    van Wolfswinkel, Ricky
    Hooper, Gary
    Kozák, Libor
    Wilson, James
    Wasilewski, Marcin
    van Aanholt, Patrick
    Pereira, Andreas
    Ritchie, Matt
    Firmino, Roberto
    Wimmer, Kevin
    Angella, Gabriele

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Coates survived the night!!! Leaves me one more day to reassess a better rotation replacement.

mick-mccarthy-007_zps4aea2085.jpg

mick-mccarthy-ipswich_3214137_zpsc4e89e3b.jpg

Up:
    Barkley, Ross
    Kouyaté, Cheikhou

Mick-McCarthy-006_zps74f8de87.jpg

Down:
    Valencia, Antonio
    Olsson, Martin
    O'Brien, Joey
    Routledge, Wayne
    Rose, Danny
    Johnson, Adam
    Dyer, Nathan
    Fonte, Jose
    Cork, Jack
    Ibe, Jordon
    Gayle, Dwight
    van Wolfswinkel, Ricky
    Hooper, Gary
    Kozák, Libor
    Wilson, James
    Wasilewski, Marcin
    van Aanholt, Patrick
    Pereira, Andreas
    Ritchie, Matt
    Firmino, Roberto
    Wimmer, Kevin
    Angella, Gabriele

christ thank god I went ahead and played wildcard and removed PVA and ritchie
    no risers though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

km79 wrote: »
    christ thank god I went ahead and played wildcard and removed PVA and ritchie
    no risers though

Both seasons I've played the first international break was crap for rises. People seem to think longer time means more rises, but in fact you have the same amount of transfers being made and if anything having them spread across 2 weeks reduces the kinda mass bandwagon for a few players who did well the week before. Most leave transfers till after the internationals so players who do well in them get a share of the interest while the previous gw is forgotten.

Even 2 years ago when wildcard transfers contributed to rises it was crap. Look back at threads and you'll see. I remember cause as a rookie i by pure chance wildcarded the week after the break and the rises in the shorter week were mental, while everyone who'd gone the week before was giving out. Musta made almost 1m in TV with several 0.3 risers some of whom i held for another week to milk them (one being a certain welshman).

I confidently predict that once another couple rise tonight (and at the moment only Pedro is over 100%) there will be no more than 3 or 4 rises and very low transfer rates till Wednesday or Thursday week, followed by the usual Friday rush. If a player hasn't risen by tonight or Monday at latest there is no chance of them rising 0.2.

If i hadn't wildcarded I'd be trying hard to hold it till the next GW.

Both seasons I've played the first international break was crap for rises. People seem to think longer time means more rises, but in fact you have the same amount of transfers being made and if anything having them spread across 2 weeks reduces the kinda mass bandwagon for a few players who did well the week before. Most leave transfers till after the internationals so players who do well in them get a share of the interest while the previous gw is forgotten.

Even 2 years ago when wildcard transfers contributed to rises it was crap. Look back at threads and you'll see. I remember cause as a rookie i by pure chance wildcarded the week after the break and the rises in the shorter week were mental, while everyone who'd gone the week before was giving out. Musta made almost 1m in TV with several 0.3 risers some of whom i held for another week to milk them (one being a certain welshman).

I confidently predict that once another couple rise tonight (and at the moment only Pedro is over 100%) there will be no more than 3 or 4 rises and very low transfer rates till Wednesday or Thursday week, followed by the usual Friday rush. If a player hasn't risen by tonight or Monday at latest there is no chance of them rising 0.2.

Thanks for that :) Glad Cedric hung in there :D

• Advertisement

more about the drops for me now
    and lads like kolorov I want going up .1
    don't need .2 out of him but PVA dropping another .1 would have been a killer

Advertisement