Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price Changes 2015/2016

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,816 ✭✭✭LostArt

Debuchy was decent but Bellerin is a much better player for fpl and otherwise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Debuchy didn't make any balls ups but not did he look comfortable and offered nothing to the attack, he always looks flustered and worried these days, maybe it's the hairstyle.
    Bellerin is twice the player Debuchy ever was, he's very young and isn't yet an international, rotation will be minimal.

Ah FFS.

I don't need to worry about moving Payet as one drop won't affect me.

However, Willian is my replacement and I can't afford to let him rise as I need the funds to get Aguero next week.

Do you think he'll rise tonight ? He is currently on 97.3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

riyad-mahrez-celebrates-after-scoring-the-first-goal-for-leicester.jpg?w=748&h=463&crop=1
    Mahrez, Willian

5641043333c66.jpg
    Payet, Naismith, Morgan, Redmond, Rantie

--

I let Payet drop. Couldn't find any satisfying replacement... Hopefully movements will slow down now and Payet doesn't get close to a third drop.

Bôllocks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

iroced wrote: »

I let Payet drop. Couldn't find any satisfying replacement... Hopefully movements will slow down now and Payet doesn't get close to a third drop.

Wasn't that his first drop since the injury?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Invincible

menoscemo wrote: »

Yes, he was 8.3m before that drop.

menoscemo wrote: »
    It is but I got him (back) in at £7.9m so his second (guaranteed) drop won't affect me.
    I'm struggling to find an ideal replacement and my defence is in good shape so I may avoid the 4 pts hit and play 4-3-3 but if Payet gets close to a third rise I think I'll have to make a move.

Earlier mistakes regarding price changes are costing me now some flexibility transfer-wise (e.g. getting both Ozil & Aguero without major surgery to my team).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

Rikand wrote: »
    Belly will be rotated straight back into the team
    LostArt wrote: »
    Debuchy was decent but Bellerin is a much better player for fpl and otherwise.
    Debuchy didn't make any balls ups but not did he look comfortable and offered nothing to the attack, he always looks flustered and worried these days, maybe it's the hairstyle.
    Bellerin is twice the player Debuchy ever was, he's very young and isn't yet an international, rotation will be minimal.

I fully agree that Bellerin is both a better player and a better FPL player and I have him in my team and wont be transferring him out, but the fact is that a)Bellerin is injured and at Arsenal that can mean anything from a week to a year with their history b) Debuchy is a more than adequate replacement and most significantly c) Debuchy has been told by the French manager that if they doesnt see more game time he will not be selected for the Euro's, Wenger will not want to lose him so there is a good possibility that he will see more game time and there will be rotation.

Remember also that Bellerin is only 20 and Wenger will not want to play a 20 year old in every game. Either Debuchy is allowed go on loan or he sees more game time for definite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

danganabu wrote: »
    I fully agree that Bellerin is both a better player and a better FPL player and I have him in my team and wont be transferring him out, but the fact is that a)Bellerin is injured and at Arsenal that can mean anything from a week to a year with their history b) Debuchy is a more than adequate replacement and most significantly c) Debuchy has been told by the French manager that if they doesnt see more game time he will not be selected for the Euro's, Wenger will not want to lose him so there is a good possibility that he will see more game time and there will be rotation.

Remember also that Bellerin is only 20 and Wenger will not want to play a 20 year old in every game. Either Debuchy is allowed go on loan or he sees more game time for definite.

If (when) Arsenal are knocked out of the CL Debuchy will probably get the EL games.

Even if some of your points may be valid for transferring out Bellerin (even if I disagree with them) they are hardly reasons for transferring him out before 2 rounds of international games. It's hardly an urgent transfer.

It's the 'need' to make this transfer so early that amazes me (and others). It's one that could (should?) have been left until the international are over and we know if there are other injuries to deal with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Down:
    Kieron Richardson
    Mame Biram Diouf
    Diafra Sakho

Down:
    Cameron Jerome
    Steven Whitaker

Germany-Victory-Celebration-2014-FIFA-World-Cup-Brazil_zpslek2w3ux.jpg

Up:
    Özil, Mesut

CheikhouKouyate6CARczdZ1tim_zpsyneh44iw.jpg

Down:
    Kouyaté, Cheikhou

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Down:

d93406e274cfa38f64aa5c71c7112349.png

Defoe
    Berahino
    Armstrong

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

FHFC wrote: »
    I'd say after tonight there will be no more than 2 or 3 rises till Thursday week.
    Mahrez, Smalling and maybe Kone.

Same every international break. I'll start doing graphs if you're not careful! :D

DDG no chance of the double imo either.

Rises since this post.

3 on the 'tonight' referenced (4 were predicted)

3 since.

De Gea still at only 5% to the second rise.

Someday I will finally lay to rest this international break price rise myth. Until then the fight continues. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

Down:

d93406e274cfa38f64aa5c71c7112349.png

Defoe
    Berahino
    Armstrong

Where the hell did Berahino come from?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,816 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Where the hell did Berahino come from?!

He was born in Bujumbura, Burundi:cool:

Down:
    Moses, Victor
    Guzan, Bradley
    Cargill, Baily

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,654 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Baily Cargill is a Bournemouth defender for anyone else that is curious!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

That's all fine and dandy but where did he come from...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

PARlance wrote: »
    That's all fine and dandy but where did he come from...

You see son, when a man and a woman love each other very much............

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

I was thinking the exact same thing!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Safe to say this will be the one and only time he'll appear in the FSA Forum this year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Safe to say this will be the one and only time he'll appear in the FSA Forum this year

Book marking this post for when hes starts a game later in the season and gets a cleanie, assist and 3 bps.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Shedite27 wrote: »

:)

obligatory pic for tonight's riser

image.jpg

Payet has gone from -8 to -92 in about 2 days.

How come ? What's happened in those two days. Nothing.

I'm going off memory so hope my figures are accurate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,345 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Payet up to 94% now, don't go anywhere tonight please.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Palace2.jpg

Risers: Dann, Gomes

P-79da4042-a4df-4eb8-a96a-70f6dad36c80.jpg

Fallers: Bony, Long, Payet, Ramsey

• Advertisement

Just got off the Payet train in time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

shineon23 wrote: »
    Just got off the Payet train in time.

Has he fallen .2 or .3 now?

Lemlin wrote: »
    Has he fallen .2 or .3 now?

Very bad news that he fell last night. .3 drop now seems inevitable...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

iroced wrote: »

Very bad news that he fell last night. .3 drop now seems inevitable...

ah fk
    I've lost .1 in him now so can wait another while now anyway

km79 wrote: »
    ah fk
    I've lost .1 in him now so can wait another while now anyway
    You're in the situation I was in yesterday and I am now in the one you were in...:p.

My masterplan of using my defence may all fall apart now. I heard Vardy's not fit to play tonight. So, with doubts over him & Sanchez, I'm gonna be forced to make a move on Payet and take a pts hit. Thing is I still can't manage to convince myself who's the best candidate... I may regret not having jumped on Ozil right at te beginning of this GW (already a £0.3m swing and if the doubts over Vardy and Sanchez become more important concerns it might have been the "perfect" move, ah well...).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Well that Bony drop hurt...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

There goes my Payet to Ozil plan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Dammit, I have lost 0.1 on Payet now, but I just wasn't prepared to make a move yet until we get a clearer picture of who will be fit for the weekend. I won't lose any more value on him now so I may as well hold out on deciding a replacement until Friday evening.

Sturridge at -171%, after he was announced to be back in training?
    that can't be right, can it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Sturridge at -171%, after he was announced to be back in training?
    that can't be right, can it?

Its down to his flag changing colour. Quite common or it used to be when I paid more attention to the status changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭slingerz

What about Deli Alli as an option

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Rubbish player.

Let's me save you the trouble of reading the last few pages and tell you that the general consensus is not to touch him.

Motm vs Swansea on the last MNF
    Motm vs Arsenal in his first NLD last Sunday
    Motm and goal on his full England debut tonight.

... might be watch list material I suppose

Up:

Down:
    splash_crest_zpskcmbbqmx.png
    Daniel Sturridge, James Milner, Nathaniel Clyne

And the rest:
    James Wilson, Andreas Pereira, Max Gradel.

Rubbish player.

Let's me save you the trouble of reading the last few pages and tell you that the general consensus is not to touch him.

Motm vs Swansea on the last MNF
    Motm vs Arsenal in his first NLD last Sunday
    Motm and goal on his full England debut tonight.

... might be watch list material I suppose

Spurs fan here, he hasn't been and won't play high up the pitch enough to warrant fpl selection imo

Spurs fan here, he hasn't been and won't play high up the pitch enough to warrant fpl selection imo

He's only 4.9 though and he certainly has an eye for goal, Dier covers the defence very well and Spurs should dominate many games enough to allow some freedom for either of them, I actually think he's a great option to be a fourth midfielder to allow extra funds for the front three.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭DarraghF197

I was strongly considering Alli, see a page or two back, but chose Deulofeu instead. I have a little more doubt that I made the right decision after seeing that goal pop in yesterday, and he assisted the assist.

He's only 4.9 though and he certainly has an eye for goal, Dier covers the defence very well and Spurs should dominate many games enough to allow some freedom for either of them, I actually think he's a great option to be a fourth midfielder to allow extra funds for the front three.

I don't agree, while he has been playing very well both Mason and Bentaleb are fit now so I think there'll be a bit of rotation in cm, plus Alli is one booking from a suspension.

I don't agree, while he has been playing very well both Mason and Bentaleb are fit now so I think there'll be a bit of rotation in cm, plus Alli is one booking from a suspension.

The suspension thing is a problem alright but for 4.9 I'd be alright with him missing a week, that could allow for the rotation you suggest as well. It'd be a shame if it as Norwich or Newcastle at home I suppose.
    I'm a Spurs fan as well and with the greatest respect for both of them, neither Bentaleb or Mason are near the class of Alli and he's gonna get better.
    With 4th a real possibility I think Pott will want his best players on the field in the league and Alli is one of them.
    Who knows???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

LostArt wrote:

Sure, he ain't playing in behind Kane like Lamela or Eriksen have done at times this year. Nor is he playing high and wide as the aforementioned, or Son or Chadli tends to but he still gets into the box regularly, tends to arrive late and run beyond the last defender sometimes.

I'm not trying to categorise him in the same bracket as Ozil, Mata, Payet etc. He's a 4th or 5th MF player with potential to be a bit more perhaps.

Down:
    Ben Davies, Franck Tabanou,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

shineon23 wrote: »
    Down:
    Ben Davies, Franck Tabanou,

"Franck Pascal Paul Tabanou (born 30 January 1989) is a French professional footballer who plays for Swansea City as a left back or left midfielder. Tabanou is a French youth international having starred at under-20 and under-21 level. He played with the under-20 team at the 2009 Mediterranean Games.

On 19 June 2015, Tabanou joined Swansea City for a reported £3.5 million. Tabanou then went on to make his debut in english football in the Capital One Cup vs York City where he played his first full 90 minutes for the club."

• Advertisement
Advertisement