Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very good vet in Tullamore?

Options
  • 10-08-2015 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi everybody!!

Can you advise me a very good vet in Tullamore.

Thank you so much.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭thegreatgonzo

You could try Tullamore vet clinic. I have no personal experience of them but I have heard that Aoife there is a good vet.

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭bestleftfull3

Pet hosspital down beside the Lantern pub around the coorner from the Garda station !
    Derek Ryan is the vet nicest man you will meet my girlfriend used to work there !

• Registered Users Posts: 10 celinefr

Thanks for your advice! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Pet hosspital down beside the Lantern pub around the coorner from the Garda station !
    Derek Ryan is the vet nicest man you will meet my girlfriend used to work there !

Yea, Derek is dead sound, we bring our dog there and used to bring our rabbits when we had them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Would have always brought my dogs to Derek Ryan but saw a completely different side to him on one occasion and would never go back. I'd bring them to the vet clinic on Henry street or if mr hannigan was working in hgm (wouldn't go to any of the other vets in there)

• Advertisement
Advertisement