Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Away Match Tickets??

Options
  • 10-08-2015 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone knows how hard it is to get an away ticket? I've always wanted to go to an away game no matter where it was but haven't tried to get any as of yet.

Can anyone shed any light on how easy/hard it is to get tickets? What is best way to get tickets? I am a Bronze member with the club so home tickets are easy enough to get but I presume it is much harder to get away tickets due to the amount of available tickets.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

You normally know what your chances are like depending on the game and the number of points you have . Had a look there Leicester away was 115... You can borrow my cards if you need them.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

Cheers Hatch99, I might take you up on that. How many cards do you have?

I dont think I would have enough loyalty points as I checked the other day what points I had and seemed to have taken some off me for some reason, so need to contact them about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭yiddo59

It;s easier than you think away games outside of London often go on general sale especially for Sunday games. It's easier to get away games in north of England rather than away to the likes of Palace or Fulham/QPR when they were in the premiership.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

deco72 wrote: »
    Cheers Hatch99, I might take you up on that. How many cards do you have?

I dont think I would have enough loyalty points as I checked the other day what points I had and seemed to have taken some off me for some reason, so need to contact them about that.

They take some off us all mate, the new 5 year thing they introduced . Drop me an PM and we'll sort it out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

a lot of away game go on general sale

away tickets are often for sale on the day at the likes of Everton, Villa, Sunderland

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭deco72

cheers for the posts lads. Just gotta convince a couple people to join me for an away day. Thanks.

Advertisement