Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

commute to town in the mornings from palmerstown

• 10-08-2015 11:52am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭

hi what time would be best to get on the buses that travel from lucan to town for work in the morning to make it in for 9am? cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,853 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

mrDerek wrote: »
    hi what time would be best to get on the buses that travel from lucan to town for work in the morning to make it in for 9am? cheers

Where in Lucan?

Right now the 8:15 bus from Griffeen gets me in at 8:45. But when school starts i get the 7:40 or 7:50 to be in on O'Connell bridge for 8:50 or so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

im actually commuting from palmerstown will be getting the buses that come from lucan is what i meant thanks though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,853 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

mrDerek wrote: »
    im actually commuting from palmerstown will be getting the buses that come from lucan is what i meant thanks though

You will have many choices, just avoid the buses that won't use the bypass. No more than 30 mins I would say, but buses could be packed so going for an X might be easier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,836 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

25a, 25b, 25x, 51d, 66x and 67x will all use the bypass.

51d would probably have the most seats available. They should pass Palmerstown crossroads at about 07:55, 08:10 and 08:25.

They will take 20-30 minutes depending on traffic levels.

25, 26, 66, 66a, 66b and 67 all go via Chapelizod so will take longer (30-40 minutes).

Advertisement