Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What is the cheapest site/shop(s) to buy DVDs?

• 10-08-2015 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I am looking for the cheapest site/shop possible to buy DVDs.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭keavebm

New dvds old dvds depends what ur lookin for

• Registered Users Posts: 15 TheEnding

old dvds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

http://www.find-dvd.co.uk/

You can search for a specific film here. it searches the UK sites and shows the cheapest ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

People still buy DVD's?

• Registered Users Posts: 15 TheEnding

Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

CEX. Cheap with literally thousands of things to choose from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

Try your local charity shop, I've dropped loads into mine, in the hopes that they'll get a few bob from the sale.

Game or indeed cex will give you a very small amount when buying them from you, obviously so they can make a little profit from selling them on. Considering the tiny amount they might give you 50c, why not give them to a charity shop.

If you're looking for a specific title, then it's going to be hit and miss where ever you go.

Chapters bookstore in town opposite the Ilac center, has some in their second hand section upstairs, including blu rays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 185 ✭✭keavebm

Done deal and adverts are the best and cheapest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Mizu_Ger

Xtra-vision sell ex-rentals

Advertisement