Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gingerbread Run Half Marathon & 10k Nov 22

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Lo_La

Lovely race, great weather and atmosphere helped the km's seemed to fly by which doesn't normally happen for me! Love the medal and neck buff and I bought a t shirt too which is really nice. Won't mention the toilets!! :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Lo_La

Lovely race, great weather and atmosphere helped, the km's seemed to fly by which doesn't normally happen for me! Love the medal and neck buff and I bought a t shirt too which is really nice. Won't mention the toilets!! :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭doughef

I posted already yesterday but looking back ill deffo be back next year ..

Only getting back into regular races and was 8 mins off a pb but felt good finishing up.
    It's great that it's for a charity too.

Are there any pics??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,081 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

doughef wrote: »

Are there any pics??

Here and Here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

Lo_La wrote: »
    Lovely race, great weather and atmosphere helped, the km's seemed to fly by which doesn't normally happen for me! Love the medal and neck buff and I bought a t shirt too which is really nice. Won't mention the toilets!! :-P

Do by all means. We were promised extra toilets and only got the keys at 11:50.

It actually costed us 250 euro yesterday to have them fixed after the state they were left it.

• Advertisement

Just an update.

We are just sorting the final bills now and getting ready to make a lodgement before we pay out to our charities.

Its hoped we will have cheques issued on Tuesday and to our charities by the end of next week.

Cheques were issued just before Christmas with Irish Autism Action & Aiobheann's Pink Tie both receiving €4,150 each:)

Thanks again to everyone who ran with us last year and i didn't say anything but keep Nov 20th free;)

Advertisement