Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for a Barber

Options
  • 10-08-2015 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there,
    I'm looking for a barber for 4 hours work in a single day in September. Would be a nice handy job and would involve styling hair and using an electric razor. If anyone can recommend any freelance barbers or salons who might be interested I'd really appreciate it!
    Thanks a mill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

Tara barbers on the quay might help you out. It is the only place i bring the kids I used to get my hair cut there myself but old age took over the growing hair problem :D ....Tara runs a good place and all the staff are friendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

brian cullen on parnell street

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

obezyana wrote: »
    Tara barbers on the quay might help you out. It is the only place i bring the kids I used to get my hair cut there myself but old age took over the growing hair problem :D ....Tara runs a good place and all the staff are friendly.

Tara is lovely, they moved to the quay on the corner where the back entrance to penny's is.

Siobhan in Stephens Street Barbers also A+, has been cutting my hair for years.

Advertisement