Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which G2A/Kinguin version contains all Assassin's creed: Unity playable content?

• 10-08-2015 3:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭

So I have been looking through the different versions available on G2A and Kinguin and some seem to contain some missions, others other missions, but none all missions.

I thought perhaps it was possible some missions were sub-missions of others causing the confusion.

The different extra DLC missions I have seen:

The Chemical Revolution Saint Denis Chronicles: China (seems to be a completely different game so not a big deal if not included) Dead Kings Underground Armory American Prisoner

Is this all of the extra playable content? Any edition on those websites that offers it all? Perhaps it would be cheaper to buy individually?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Ant695

There was a separate game assassins creed chronicles china so that is probably where that comes from. Also usually there is an overall complete edition but sometime with games like that there will be missions/other content exclusive to certain retailers etc and the only way to get it is buy it individually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

I'd imagine they will release a complete version just prior to the newer one out later this year,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭runswithascript

I will buy individually if I have to. Have I mentioned all the playable content?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,520 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

AC:Chronicles comes as part of the season pass though.

Spear wrote: »
    AC:Chronicles comes as part of the season pass though.

Should the season pass not contain all extra content also?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,520 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

The season pass isn't sold at all though currently.

Everyone gets Dead Kings for free.

So the only direct DLC left is Secrets of the Revolution and a weapons pack.

Spear wrote: »
    The season pass isn't sold at all though currently.

Everyone gets Dead Kings for free.

So the only direct DLC left is Secrets of the Revolution and a weapons pack.

G2A support recommended this, although it is out of stock which is in line with what you are saying:

https://www.g2a.com/assassin-s-creed-unity-gold-edition-steam-cd-key-global.html#

Kingquin support recommended the following, they said it contains all the content they sell for the game, though I see no mention of American Revolution:

http://www.kinguin.net/category/15067/assassina-s-creed-unity-12-dlc-pack-uplay-key/

That seems to correspond to the weapons pack and Revolution missions. And with Dead Kings free to all, I believe that covers you for everything.

Advertisement