Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New York December

Options
  • 10-08-2015 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi guys. I'm just wondering if anybody had any experience booking flights for New York to spend New Years Eve in recent years. Flights have seemed to climb in price over the last week or so, I'm wondering should I hold out until September / October to see if they become cheaper in order to book or should I go ahead at the price they're at right now. I know it depends on supply & demand etc but am wondering if anybody has any personal experience. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭webpal

We went last Christmas and paid I think around 620 each. We booked with a travel agent as they were cheaper than booking direct. I never saw the prices going below 600.

Advertisement