Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgraded to a new plan

Options
  • 10-08-2015 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hello,

I started a new 24 month contract last week and also opted for an upgraded phone. 

How long do the phones take to be delivered?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

tf2 wrote: »
    Hello,

I started a new 24 month contract last week and also opted for an upgraded phone. 

Thanks.
    Hi tf2

It's usually within 5 working days, where did you sign up? Was it via eircom or Emobile?

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭tf2

tf2 wrote: »
    Hello,

Thanks.
    Hi tf2

It's usually within 5 working days, where did you sign up? Was it via eircom or Emobile?

Thanks
    Al
    Via Emobile over the phone. This was on Wednesday morning. Don't mean to sound impatient but as I explained to the person I was talking to the new phone will be replacing a damaged phone so I'm quite anxious to get it. Is there anyway to track the courier delivery? 

They told me it would be Friday, or Monday (today) at the latest. Our usual couriers have come and gone already today.

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi tf2

The best advice I can offer is to contact emobile customer care on 1800690000 for an update.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement