Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College text books

Options
  • 10-08-2015 4:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I have a heap of text book for sociology, youth and community and am looking to sell them. I am based in Mayo, any ideas????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,558 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

adverts.ie?

Fliers wherever those kind of courses are held?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

shivsms wrote: »
    Hi,

I have a heap of text book for sociology, youth and community and am looking to sell them. I am based in Mayo, any ideas????

Adverts.ie and Donedeal.
    A few pages on Facebook also

• Registered Users Posts: 5 shivsms

Thx for the reply and if i lived near said locations I would but the joys of rural Ireland........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Are many university text books superseded by new editions?

Happens a lot in law, where the excuse is new legislation and recent leading cases

I wonder if the practice is spreading, as it has for national school text books

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭tradhead

I'd say your best bet would be a noticeboard in your nearest uni with your mobile number for contact.

Otherwise donedeal as mentioned, think there are also similar websites specifically for selling secondhand academic books, unibooks.ie is one for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 shivsms

havent tried unibooks thx will give that a go, Law is very specific but in sociology etc many books will cover a no of years

Advertisement