Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best value car wash

• 10-08-2015 5:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

hi
    Just wondering what is the best value car wash in limerick?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Probably the lads at Topaz (with Centra/Supermacs) on the Dock Road, between Summerville and Courtbrack Avenues. €7 for a very good wash, and only a fiver for hoovering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

Great. Thanks for the recommendation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

Can anybody recommend good value valeting services in Limerick?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭davo2001

zulutango wrote: »

The same lads will valet your car also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

An File wrote: »
    Probably the lads at Topaz (with Centra/Supermacs) on the Dock Road, between Summerville and Courtbrack Avenues. €7 for a very good wash, and only a fiver for hoovering.

They do a great wash, I can't use it any more as I got into a row with one of them when I parked in that area facing their washing area one day when there was literally no where else to park and they told me I had to move.

I no use the wash further down the Dock road by the unmanned petrol station, that's good also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,569 ✭✭✭Special Circumstances

Not picking out anyone in particular but I get the shudders when I see the boys attacking a car* with a brush like they were trying to take graffiti off a wall.

*usually the car is worth at least twice what mine is too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 781 ✭✭✭jsd1004

Not picking out anyone in particular but I get the shudders when I see the boys attacking a car* with a brush like they were trying to take graffiti off a wall.

*usually the car is worth at least twice what mine is too!

Yes. And a lot of them use washing up liquid as detergent. Great to get dirt off...until a few weeks later when the salt in the washing up liquid helps any stone chips blister into lovely bubbles..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

zulutango wrote: »

MX Valeting, they come to your house

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

What are the ones on the multi storey car parks like?

There's one in Harvey's Quay and another in Anne Street, as far as I know. Anybody use them before?

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Boruma

Donie in the Roxboro Shopping Centre very reasonable and really appreciates the business

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Boruma wrote: »
    Donie in the Roxboro Shopping Centre very reasonable and really appreciates the business

I used him before my driving test, must be 6 or 7 years ago now. :) It worked! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,865 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Any idea where is best for an interior Shampoo? Need the seats and carpets cleaned on my car. Any ideas on price and good work will be appreciated ;)
    Thanks in advance folks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 797 ✭✭✭FobleAsNuck

banie01 wrote: »
    Any idea where is best for an interior Shampoo? Need the seats and carpets cleaned on my car. Any ideas on price and good work will be appreciated ;)
    Thanks in advance folks!

https://www.facebook.com/mxvaleting/?fref=ts

Advertisement