If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4k tv

Options
  • 10-08-2015 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hello
    I'm trying to get a price on a 4k tv, don't have a lot to spend. Not to pushed on size we have a 32 inch at the minute and it does the job well.

Any suggestions welcome

Anthony

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi Anthony, thanks for your post

For a 4k TV you would be looking at at 40" or above, there aren't any manufacturers doing a 32" 4k at the minute

A great one for you to look at is the panasonic 40CX400 - http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201482-viera-tx40cx400b.aspx
    priced at £499/€699 this includes delivery and a 6 year warranty

We currently have these in stock and ready for shipping, so if you would like to order, or have any other queries, please drop me a post or give me a call on 0044333 900 0070 opt 2

Cheers
    Brian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.