Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert results 2015 unable to collect results?

• 10-08-2015 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi guys, I'm away on holidays and I'm unable to collect my results on Wednesday. I have the pin to view them online but if you don't collect them do they send them to your house? I was going to ask my great aunt to go collect them but would they hand them to her? Should she bring ID? What do I do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 lc2015x

Emily97 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm away on holidays and I'm unable to collect my results on Wednesday. I have the pin to view them online but if you don't collect them do they send them to your house? I was going to ask my great aunt to go collect them but would they hand them to her? Should she bring ID? What do I do?

Hi! Yeah i have the same problem! I'm away until Friday & I don't know if they'll allow my parents to collect my envelope. I do think that they would hand them to a relative but I myself am not too sure. Does anyone know for definite if they wouldn't mind?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 272 ✭✭alaskayoung

I was on holidays for results day too and they were posted to my house the following day. I'd say they'd have no problem giving your results to a relative but it's probably easier for them to just be delivered to your house. You can get your results online from 12pm :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Quite often we had family members collect results for nephews/nieces etc.. They were usually known to us as past pupils. In one case, a lad had arranged in advance that a more distant relative would collect his, so once that person identified himself to us, we released the results. It might be worth ringing to school tomorrow to organise or authorise a collection.

When the schools post them out depends on the school. For some it will be the next morning, for others it could be next week.

There is always the option of getting them online after 12 noon using your PIN.

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭irishlad12345

do external candidates have to go to our exam centre to get them or are the results posted to our house?

• Registered Users Posts: 47 chris241111

they are leaving cert results not secret government dossiers, you can definitely get someone to collect your results for you,
    But I would just wait until I got a chance to go into the school myself after a week or so, because the school will keep them for you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,962 ✭✭✭r93kaey5p2izun

do external candidates have to go to our exam centre to get them or are the results posted to our house?

It's 15 years since I did it but as an external candidate I received my results in the post. It may have changed since.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Emily97

Thanks everyone for the response, I was already able to view my results online but my results were sent to my house since I did not collect them at the school!

Advertisement