Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WBA vs. Man City, 10/8, 8.00 pm, SS1

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,546 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

1405267549882.gif

:pac:

Nope not bitter at all,just surprised how few are watching and/or commenting.

Makes me also wonder how some here who claim to be experts, can be so if they don't watch the major teams.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

murpho999 wrote: »
    Nope not bitter at all,just surprised how few are watching and or commenting.

Makes me also wonder how some here who claim to be experts, can be so if they don't watch the major teams.

With regards to City, it tends to be a thing that if a fan doesn't put up a thread, a rival fan will gladly do it if City go down a goal and usually the thread is very very active as long as City are losing. In games like this they're usually quieter...I'm sure a lot of people watched it, or at least some of it, monday night telly is p*ss poor usually...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

There's probably about 10 City fans on the forum, but it can be a bit meh to post here when you get outnumbered by people who just want to see you lose every week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

YAYA is a beast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

How did £ do ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭upandcumming

Silva is unreal. One of the absolute best in the league.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

How did £ do ?

Not great, made a few nice runs but missed a one on one with a poor finish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

murpho999 wrote: »
    48 posts for a match involving a club that is potential champions. Shows how much support they have.

I post in the city fourm,not sure why I have to explain my self to you but there ya go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Some people can actually watch the game without posting during it to believe it or not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Some people can actually watch the game without posting during it to believe it or not.

Really? Dang, there I was thinking I hadn't watched a game until I'd posted about it in the specific match thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,113 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Turtwig wrote: »
    Really? Dang, there I was thinking I hadn't watched a game until I'd posted about it in the specific match thread.

There is a match day thread over in Fantasy Football section,don't forget to post there, have to cover all bases.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Tomagotchye

I thought City looked class last night in this. Silva, Toure, Sterling, Bony...all looked sharp and fluid. Very impressive. Hart looked calm and assured in goal too, dealing with every cross 100% (I did think their defence would let them down but solid stuff last night),

West Brom were pretty poor. I think Lambert will turn out to be a flop for them. They set up to contain and really, they looked out of their depth. They really have some very average players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

I thought City looked class last night in this. Silva, Toure, Sterling, Bony...all looked sharp and fluid. Very impressive. Hart looked calm and assured in goal too, dealing with every cross 100% (I did think their defence would let them down but solid stuff last night),

West Brom were pretty poor. I think Lambert will turn out to be a flop for them. They set up to contain and really, they looked out of their depth. They really have some very average players.

I don't want to take away from City's performance too much, as they did seem good, but WBA allowed them to be. WBA were very, very poor, and the tactics employed by Pulis just didn't work. They didn't put any pressure on City until they were in the final third, it was all too easy for City. The goal was imminent straight from tip to be honest.

Advertisement