Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pillsbury Products: Where can I purchase them?!

Options
  • 10-08-2015 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I've been wanting to try out a few of the Pillsbury products, since seeing them on the likes of baking sites and in youtube baking videos. But I've never seen them in Ireland. I can't seem to get my hands on them online either!

Anyone got any idea where I could get some? Has anyone gotten some online or in shops here before??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

The only pilsbury stuff I've seen here is Indian Pilsbury flours, occasionally, in some of the Pakistani/Indian markets & shops in Dublin. Only on occasion though and I think they were more for making breads than cake baking. Could be worth a look.

If not though, those Dr Oetker/Betty Crocker cake mixes & icings would be along the same lines. Or you could buy on Amazon and use ParcelMotel to try beat the delivery charge

Having doomed & gloomed all over your thread though, maybe someone else has spotted them! Those (expensive) American sweet shops tend to have a small baking section. As does Fallon & Byrne if you're in Dublin

Advertisement