Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Localpages.ie contact?

Options
  • 10-08-2015 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

I've been searching for a contact email for localpages.ie for some time to change business information and, as much as I've tried, I can't seem to find any contact information.

If anyone could help me out, I'd be really appreciative!

Thanks,
    Emma

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

You have an option to remove a business on the site, if you register.

There is also some more info on the owner here, whole site look like a "home office" operation
    http://www.whois.com/whois/localpages.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 13 emmambhyland

Thanks a million for the reply!

I've tried to register and then when I go back, it doesn't say I'm registered. I've tried to remove the business, and/or edit the business, and it won't work.

I'm not sure what else I can do but I appreciate your help.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,891 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

There are couple of names for them if you look them up in http://www.whoislookup.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 37 NorthDublin1

Thanks a million for the reply!

I've tried to register and then when I go back, it doesn't say I'm registered. I've tried to remove the business, and/or edit the business, and it won't work.

I'm not sure what else I can do but I appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Where you able to find the contact details?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 emmambhyland

Where you able to find the contact details?

Hey, no, I wasn't able to find any contact details after. It's like the website is run by a ghost! The registration doesn't seem to work for me either.

Not sure what I can do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

For anyone interested, I ran a search of the domain and searched Edmund Kenneth Larkin and found he is connected with Cybertech Consulting Limited which was registered the same year as that localpages.ie site. www.cybertech.ie has the same poor design style as localpages.ie and also has a contact form.

The owner of the site clearly doesn’t want to be found and provides no direct contact details anywhere. A company check might be the only way to get the direct contact info.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Larkin is clearly registered as owner of localpages so I don't see how that would translate as "clearly doesn’t want to be found".

Anyway, old thread lock as localpages site is now 404.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement