Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lomo gear?

Options
  • 10-08-2015 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone uses any lomo gear? Was thinking of buying a spray deck and maybe a cag and a couple of other bits.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

I have a pair of their boots which I picked up in their shop in Glasgow when I was over. Can't fault them. Pal of mine bought one of their drysuits and it had a leak in the fabric (not a seam) on the thigh. Think they replaced it for him foc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

I've seen/heard good and bad about them. It really depends on how much you're going to use and how hard you'll be on the gear as I don't think it's as hard wearing as more traditional brands. I'd have a look at some of the clearance sales in the Irish shops, you can get some great deals on much better gear that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭nookie

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement