Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

windows 8 key cheap

Options
  • 10-08-2015 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

anyone know where to download and get cheap key

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

https://www.reddit.com/r/microsoftsoftwareswap/

Download links on the right hand side, just message one of the guys. s5ean is recommended, I've also used mrjeffy in the past

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭tony1980

Used S5ean myself last week and he was a decent guy to deal with. Paid 15 euros for a windows 8 Pro N key and it worked no problem. Can also upgrade to Windows 10 for free too if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭remydegreat

so what do i do exactly,not really sure how it works,how do i get in contact with sean,where do i download etc,thxvguys

Sign up for a Reddit account, and message him saying you want whatever key and you'd like to pay with PayPal or whatever. He'll message back with an email, you pay him and he'll send you a key via PM.

The download links for whatever version of windows you want are on the right hand side of the page

thx,and the dowload i get,can i boot thwm from bios ?

• Advertisement

should i get windows 8 or 10,if i get 8 is there a free upgrade to 10 ? are is a clean install of 10 better

With 7 or 8 you'll be able to get a free upgrade. You've to write the ISO to a USB or disc using Rufus, and boot into it from the BIOS

With 7 or 8 you'll be able to get a free upgrade. You've to write the ISO to a USB or disc using Rufus, and boot into it from the BIOS

what format does download from reddit come in,last time i did windows i booted it from cd

An ISO file, can be written to USB or CD using Rufus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭pcuser

Are these keys pirated or genuine keys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Ant695

pcuser wrote: »
    Are these keys pirated or genuine keys?

They are cheap keys bought in bulk from places like india as I understand it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭pcuser

Thanks Ant

Thats a really good price.

Advertisement