Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offer refused, what now

• 10-08-2015 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi

I have a query, I accidentally damaged my neighbours fence the last day, damage isn't to bad it's an agricultural fence one concrete post is broke, I offered to repair the fence back to the way it was but he is refusing because he wants the whole fence fixed even though the only damage is done to that post

My question is since I offered to repair and he refused am I still liable for the fence, he wants to get in one of his friends to fix it and charge me an arm and a leg where I am more than capable of repairing it at a lower cost to myself

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

This is a consumer issue, how exactly?

Let your respective insurance companies deal with it. If he's a farmer I'm sure he'll love that and maybe be a bit more reasonable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Insurance forum

@MarkAnthony - less of the back seat modding please.

dudara

EDIT: Closing thread as I've just realised you have a duplicate thread open in Motors. Please create only one thread per topic in future.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement