Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old bills

Options
  • 11-08-2015 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

[font=arial, sans-serif]Dear Electric Ireland,[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]In order to apply for naturalization as an Irish citizen, I've been requested to provide the government with proofs of residency, such as electricity bills for the last 5 years. I tried to retrieve these documents online but unfortunately I have access to the last 18 months only.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]Since I chose to switch to paperless billing I do not possess a copy of such documents now.[/font]
    [font=arial, sans-serif]I need your kind help in order to retrieve at least one billing document per year for the past 5 years to be submitted to the government. Could you please help me?[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi FiReBoLT81,

Thank you for your post.

We need to check your account to confirm what we can send. In order for us to do so, we require the following details by private message:

- your full name
    - your account number
    - the first line of your address
    - your contact number or date of birth
    - confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We can then look into your query for you.

Thanks,
    Aoife

Advertisement