Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money shops (like cash converters) in Dublin town?

Options
  • 11-08-2015 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hello, I know there must be loads but I haven't seen any around on my travels, the only ones I knew of (thomas st, wicklow st.) are both closed down. Anyone know where I can find one of these types of shops in town?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Not sure if there's still one in the little shopping centre at the top of Moore St. but there was a while ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

CEX have a shops on Liffey St, Georges St & Westmoreland St. There are a couple of Parnell St too that have yellow and black branding but I can't remember the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,750 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

There is one on Parnell street at the back of the Ilac beside Boylesports

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

There's a pawnbroker on Capel St iirc - look out for the three golden balls sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

There's a pawnbroker on Capel St iirc - look out for the three golden balls sign.

Thats Breretons probably the best place if its jewellery.

• Advertisement
Advertisement