Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creches/childcare facilities in Celbridge

Options
  • 11-08-2015 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

Wondering if anyone could recommend a good creche in Celbridge?
    We havent fully decided on sending our son to creche, but it may become a reality soon as my mam who currently takes him one and a half days a week is unfortunately getting older and its really not fair to her anymore, even though she would never admit it, I know its the right thing to do in the long run.
    So anyway has anyone any suggestions, it would only be on mondays and half day thursdays.
    Has anyone any experience with the ones in Primrose gate or Wolston Abbey or anywhere around that area, this would suit me best collecting him as I would be walking from bus...

Thanks for anyone who can offer any suggestions etc.....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

Coopaloop wrote: »
    Hi All,

Wondering if anyone could recommend a good creche in Celbridge?
    We havent fully decided on sending our son to creche, but it may become a reality soon as my mam who currently takes him one and a half days a week is unfortunately getting older and its really not fair to her anymore, even though she would never admit it, I know its the right thing to do in the long run.
    So anyway has anyone any suggestions, it would only be on mondays and half day thursdays.
    Has anyone any experience with the ones in Primrose gate or Wolston Abbey or anywhere around that area, this would suit me best collecting him as I would be walking from bus...

Thanks for anyone who can offer any suggestions etc.....

My daughter and nephew both go to cocoon. My daughter 4 years, we love it recommend it to every1. Never had a problem staff real friendly. Very flexible with day's unlike some other crèches.

If you need anymore info please pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 42 chatperche

I would second the recommendation for Cocoon!

Advertisement