Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert results online

• 11-08-2015 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

Hi,I want to get my leaving cert results online,Anybody have a link to where I can get them?I can't seem to find anything on the sec website. I just want to make sure my laptop is properly updated!

(yes I have the pin code and my exam number)

thanks!!

Comments

Here's a link:

https://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=ex&sc=er

(Closed at the moment)

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭kcera

thanks so much!

kcera wrote: »
    thanks so much!

I hope it works OK come noon on Wednesday - and best of luck as well.

My 18 year old is on a countdown to the results as well. It's not really a nervous time for me.

Honest. :eek: :eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Tet2015

The website isn't working for me, every time I clicked login it says I've typed the code incorrectly or when I do manage to login I'm redirected to a 504 Gateway timeout. Can't believe there are still thousands of students logging, I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow :/ Sucks

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭kcera

Tet2015 wrote: »
    The website isn't working for me, every time I clicked login it says I've typed the code incorrectly or when I do manage to login I'm redirected to a 504 Gateway timeout. Can't believe there are still thousands of students logging, I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow :/ Sucks

the link is working now...

• Advertisement
Advertisement