Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Is it okay to have different set in front and back

Options
  • 11-08-2015 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi,
    I have a 2009 opel insignia with four 'Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta' 245/45 R18 since Jan2014.

It has done 23000 km and now the rear tyres (both) need replacement. The front have loads of thread left.

I am opting for 'Nokian zLine' for the rear as Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta are no longer available for cheap on normal online sites like oponeo, camskill and eiretyres.

Each Nokian zLine will set me back by 143euros and I wish to save a bit.

Hence the query that if the front and back are different makes, will it be okay. I drive a bit rough and happy that the tyres lasted that long.

Comments

Advertisement