Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No way to contact BoI

Options
  • 11-08-2015 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

I have posted messages in the online message box but got no replies. I have waited nearly two weeks now. I have tried phone banking but non of the options apply and I cannot get to speak to a person. My branch phone number is no longer valid, I am expected to use an 0818 number and wait for ages because "all our operators are busy". How the hell do I get to talk to a BoI person about an important legal issue. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

joeirish wrote: »
    I have posted messages in the online message box but got no replies. I have waited nearly two weeks now. I have tried phone banking but non of the options apply and I cannot get to speak to a person. My branch phone number is no longer valid, I am expected to use an 0818 number and wait for ages because "all our operators are busy". How the hell do I get to talk to a BoI person about an important legal issue. 
    Hi joeirish, 

Thanks for you post.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get a reply through your online secure message, we would like to investigate this for and organise a call back, please send a PM with your name and phone number and a colleague will be in touch.

Alternatively, to speak with a Customer Service Representative, this can be done by calling BOI Direct on 0818365365 select option 1 and then press the * key on your phone.

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭joeirish

Thanks for the reply. But again BoI makes it difficult when trying to contact. I tried to send you a PM as you requested. But I get a message from Boards.ie saying you have chosen not to receive PMs. So I cannot contact you by the method you suggested. And when I try the phone I am told that due to the large amount of traffic I have to wait. I am not very impressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

joeirish wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply. But again BoI makes it difficult when trying to contact. I tried to send you a PM as you requested. But I get a message from Boards.ie saying you have chosen not to receive PMs. So I cannot contact you by the method you suggested. And when I try the phone I am told that due to the large amount of traffic I have to wait. I am not very impressed.
    Hi joeirish,

We have sent you a PM if you would like to reply with your details we can then arrange a call back for you.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement