Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RWC2015 Ticket allocation

Options
  • 11-08-2015 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello all,

I have manage to get some ticket for the RWC2015 for the France Ireland game. My ticket were suppose to be in Category B, but they ended up being on the last row of a corner upper tear of the stadium. I have contacted the customer service number and got told that those ticket were CatB ticket for this game and at the time of purchase the seating plan were not yet finalized, and that I had no way of changing my ticket.

Please let me know if you are in the same situation and if you did manage to get it sorted and/or if you know any possibility to get them changed?
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭kuang1

My CAT A ticket for that match (a gift from my godson...was never going to spend that much on a match ticket for myself) is actually in line with the endline of the pitch. Right on the border of CAT A seats I reckon.
    So much so that I may well be sitting beside a person with a CAT B ticket.

I wasn't ecstatic over it to be honest, but dems de breaks. If it was a ticket I had paid for myself, I would have bought another 2/3 tickets and picked the best of them, then resold the rest.
    Still not too late to do that but you need to be on the site a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Premligne

From what I saw and been explained, it seems that the seating diagram has changed from the original (which is still on the site and with all the travel agent)and they seems to refuse to communicate the finalize one. As I mention in my post my seats are in the middle of the CatC/D right in the middle of the green/yellow section...

• Registered Users Posts: 34 frogone

I had CAT A tickets for the Ireland V France match and they were in the corner near the try line. I've CAT A tickets for two other matches and it's the same with them (Corner, 5 yard-try line). They are in all honesty not 'CAT A' tickets which I'd expect to be in between the 22s, sadly they are taken for sponsors these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Tin Foil Hat

I haven't received my tickets for the Canada game yet. When should I start to worry?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

I haven't received my tickets for the Canada game yet. When should I start to worry?

There seem to be a lot of tickets being delivered now. I got my Ireland v Italy tickets today, and I only bought them a few weeks ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Nemesis

I'm still waiting for 5 tickets for the Canada match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭aimee1

tickets arrived today woo-hoo

Advertisement