Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a/c <removed> is closed

Options
  • 11-08-2015 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys

I cancelled this a/c and received a final bill with Eur6.35CR on it last month. I've now received another bill with Eur53.64 owning on it. 

Can this be sorted please

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Guys

I cancelled this a/c and received a final bill with Eur6.35CR on it last month. I've now received another bill with Eur53.64 owning on it. 

Can this be sorted please
    Hi donutheadhomer

I received your PM and I will get back to you on this today,

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Has the been any update on this yet 

Has the been any update on this yet 
    Hi donutheadhomer

Apologies for the delays,

I will get back to you very shortly

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

Hi Alan - can't send attachments via boards IM but here is postal receipt. Can you please NOW drop the charge of my a/c and refund the remaining balance

Hi Alan - can't send attachments via boards IM but here is postal receipt. Can you please NOW drop the charge of my a/c and refund the remaining balance
    Thank you donutheadhomer

I have removed the charges, apologies for the inconvenience this has created.

Cheers
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement