Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog tortured on Cork Road last night.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Not a chance im clicking that link O_O

It's the article but you are best to not click it because it does have some very sad images.

I should have put a warning in the title but I put one in the post there.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

That poor poor dog. :(

I'd love to catch the little fcuker who did that and see how they like their eyes burned out of their head :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Fcuk sake. Hope the little bollix is caught whoever they are. :mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,088 ✭✭✭SpaceTime

That's usually the sign of a total psychopath.
    Unfortunately, the penalties in Ireland for animal cruelty like that are pathetically low.

That should be treated similarly to an attack on a person. It's inexcusable.

• Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭jayboi

I can't bring myself to open the link. How is the dog now?

jayboi wrote: »
    I can't bring myself to open the link. How is the dog now?

The dog is alive but lost both its eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

Oh for **** sake, the bastards !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭thomasm

Someone like this should not be on the streets. I'll happily contribute to a fund to get a reward together for info allowing guards to arrest this "person".... Any ideas how to make this happen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

Definitely psychopathic behaviour and also a danger to society. If they can do that to a helpless dog I'm sure they are capable of doing it to a human being, it progresses. Sick fcuks.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I clicked the link and I feel sick.

To do that to a human is one thing, but to target a poor defenceless animal makes my skin crawl. I would do far, far worse things to the **** that did it if given the opportunity.

They are looking for someone to adopt or foster the dog, I would but I have to many dogs as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Who ever did that is sick! If I seen it happening I would have found it very hard not to do the same to the person!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,384 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

very disturbing stuff. im sorry for clicking that link. thank you for bringing this to attention though op.

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    very disturbing stuff. im sorry for clicking that link. thank you for bringing this to attention though op.

I should have put a graphic image warning in title but totally forgot.

I should have put a graphic image warning in title but totally forgot.

ah dont worry about it. you ve enough warnings up there now. ive seen worse to be honest but thats pretty bad. hope they find out who done it. disturbing though

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

Just putting this out there.

If any one here has the time to organise this get a fund going to catch this scumbag. Someone out there knows what happened and a few Euro might get them to speak up.

http://www.gofundme.com/

This is the sickest thing ive ever heard happening in this ****hole of a place.

The lack of action is nearly as bad. So ironic that the two top threads in this forum are of a dog being tortured and people desperately looking for reasons to be positive in Waterford.

This is the sickest thing ive ever heard happening in this ****hole of a place.

i wouldnt go that far. waterford isnt too bad at all. has its bad points like anywhere else but it certainly isnt the worst. this story isnt good though. terrible in fact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

ld give that dirty scumbag an all merciful beating, no problem.

• Advertisement

ld give that dirty scumbag an all merciful beating, no problem.

get in the queue id say

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭jolter

Jesus Christ what kind of a human being would do that to a poor innocent little dog,absolutely heartbreaking stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,766 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I hope that **** and any of the people there with them are caught and charged. What a horrible thing to do to any living creature. They will only do it or worse again.

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭seanaway

The worst thing about them getting caught is that tehy'll get a 'don't be naughty' from our useless court system and they'll be out to do it again..or worse.
    Serves only as a lesson that scum like this can get away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭crazyman

Does anybody know if this is even being investigated?

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭seanaway

crazyman wrote: »
    If it's not then the Super should be fired

• Registered Users Posts: 14,001 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

crazyman wrote: »

It is, but like quite a lot of crime, there's no evidence. Very few cameras on that road that might have caught something, and without witnesses, there's literally nothing to go on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

Not trying to talk this down, but we burn rabbits' eyes out all the time in the big test labs. Just so that we can print 'clinically tested' on our shampoos or anything really. Nobody cares about that.

Whoever did that is a lowlife and ideally would have the same done to them. But I'm getting a bit tired of the daily internet outrage, too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭O Riain

Boskowski wrote: »
    Not trying to talk this down, but we burn rabbits' eyes out all the time in the big test labs. Just so that we can print 'clinically tested' on our shampoos or anything really. Nobody cares about that.

Whoever did that is a lowlife and ideally would have the same done to them. But I'm getting a bit tired of the daily internet outrage, too.

Not to mention people going mad over a dead lion while eating their chicken burgers made from baby chicks that were grinded up alive (this actually happens check it out). Also, the milions of animals killed by global warming caused by us. People are only outraged when it's cool to do so and when the finger can be pointed nowhere near them.

This attack is obviously a lot more extreme than those things and is horrific of course, has anybody seen the poor jack russel in cork that was stabbed to death? They tried to castrate the poor thing and also cut its head off, absolutely disgusting. I wonder is there any link as both these dogs were jack russels weren't they? Seems a bit too coincidental that two shockingly sickening attacks happened in the space of a few days.

• Advertisement

http://www.joe.ie/news/amazing-news-about-the-little-dog-in-waterford-that-was-blinded-in-a-chemical-attack/509040

The doggy is doing better and recovering apparently, thank god. To the posters above this has nothing to do with test animals (which I don't agree with it anyway) so will you please go away and take your agenda somewhere else.

Advertisement