Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baskin Robbins coming to Ireland - yum yum!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

ongarboy wrote: »
    http://www.irishtimes.com/business/retail-and-services/baskin-robbins-is-back-to-sweeten-irish-buyers-1.2313487

Not so good for those on a diet!! :) I still remember visiting their "31 flavours" store on my first visit to USA as a 12 year old...I thought I was in heaven!! :D

Have you a favourite flavour? Looking forward to this myself, hope Waterford will get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Have you a favourite flavour? Looking forward to this myself, hope Waterford will get one.

Cookie dough or else Rum and Raisin!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

20 years ago maybe but Baskin Robbins is no better than most of the hundreds of ice cream places all over the country. First time I was in the states I thought BR, carvel and Friendlys were all amazing but we've moved on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Place in Salthill - Galway called The Bean n Cone, and they have all handmade ice creams and the are divine, and reasonably priced as well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭ebbsy

When I lived in Thailand they had pistachio almond flavour - looking forward to it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement