Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD MUSIC

• 11-08-2015 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Hey guys I'm heading back to UCD this September to finish my degree. I completed my first year which is all good, except that was four years ago and I'm basically heading into second year with all my music theory forgotten! I was able to salvage some of my old notes but I think I need something more thorough. Is there anywhere on SISweb where you can look over old Blackboard notes or anything like that? If not are there any books out there you'd recommend I read so I'm not heading into this totally clueless? Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭a fat guy

Why don't you just ask your classmates when the semester kicks off again? It's only three weeks away and the notes may be more up-to-date.

I'm not a Music student, so I can't offer much else in the form of advice. That said, it sounds like grinds would really help you out too. If your tutor did/is doing your course, then they'll definitely have the notes on them. Not that you'll really need them if you have a tutor, since they'll be really good at teaching you since you'll be getting their undivided attention for the hour.

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 toreilly102

Hey guys I'm heading back to UCD this September to finish my degree. I completed my first year which is all good, except that was four years ago and I'm basically heading into second year with all my music theory forgotten! I was able to salvage some of my old notes but I think I need something more thorough. Is there anywhere on SISweb where you can look over old Blackboard notes or anything like that? If not are there any books out there you'd recommend I read so I'm not heading into this totally clueless? Cheers!
    Hey, I'm going into second year this September? Pm me and I'll send you PDFs!

Advertisement