Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Erasmus

• 11-08-2015 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Does anyone know they story with erasmus? When are you suppose to apply for it and all that? And is it generally a semester or the full year? I'm going to go into the international office come September but just want a bit of a heads up if anyone can offer any advice? And do you usually have to study the same subjects or can you do something new?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 kragenmore

it was compulsory for my degree but i think the application deadline was the end of february? do you do languages? i'm not sure if it differs like... but i had to do half my ects in my language and half could be anything else!

Advertisement