Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do I get the pin to access my results online??

• 11-08-2015 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

can't collect but people are telling me I can get my results on the sec site after 11 am or something but i need a pin? what pin?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

Your School would have/should have given you a letter from the SEC earlier in the year, The pin will be on this.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I think a lot of schools don't hand out the letter with the online PIN in it unless a student asks for it. Usually, it'll be people who know they're on holidays and can't make it to the school or something similar.

You could get someone to collect your results on your behalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Tet2015

You should've received a letter from CAO with your pin on it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I think most schools do hand them out but they get thrown in the bottom of bags etc..

Advertisement