Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westfest

• 11-08-2015 9:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭

I'm heading to westfest on the 11th sept (Fri) and I'm just wondering is there any transport going to and from the event?

The main issue is getting back to the city due to the last bus being 7pm.. I rather not stay over night as it seems far too expensive.

Any help is a appreciated, there's only two of us going so organising a mini bus isn't an option.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Westfest.ie is the website. This year there are buses laid on to the city, North Cork and Tralee/Castleisland.
    Travelled out there the last 2 years and the organisers deserve immense credit. Each year they 'up their game' to make the festival bigger and better. This year they have a separate concert venue (marquee) just off the square, probably near/in GAA grounds.
    I would assume there will also be entertainment/stage in the square.
    Check their website.

Advertisement