Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IM Barcelona 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

I biked a 5.19 on that course back in 2012 riding honestly, think Abhainn was a similar time with Shotgun closer to 5hrs?. I think the big issue is that when it was a Challenge event it had half the numbers racing in it, probably less than a 1000 people when i raced it. I can imagine doubling the entrants could lead to congestion.

It is a fast course and the road rolls great, certainly the fastest IM course i have raced on but there is no such thing as an "easy 180k bike" when you have to run a marathon after it:)

If people cheated, fine, let them. We all have a tendency to focus on other peoples races rather than what we are in control of, our own race and satisfaction!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Sitting here relaxing by the pool in Barcelona recovering! Really enjoyed most of the race, swim was a bit choppy but nothing like the previous days.

Bike is lovely with a great road surface (think of the road past Alasaa at the airport for the full 180)! Yes, there was lots of drafting BUT there was also loads of people in the penalty tents so i feel that a lot of drafters were punished. The course in 2.5 last so you have 2600 people on a stretch of road 39 k long on the out leg. Leads to drafting. You had to actively avoid it and I found myself dropping back from lots of pelitons.

Run is flat with a mix of sand and concrete. Very flat but boring for 7 out of every 10 k loop. Crowds on the 3 k were unbelievable.

Finished in 10.40. 1.15. 5.07. 4.07 + training plus transitions. Delighted with that.

Lovely spot to bring the family. Now, time to sample these 2 euro pints I've been avoiding for the last few days!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

Yes, there was lots of drafting BUT there was also loads of people in the penalty tents so i feel that a lot of drafters were punished. The course in 2.5 last so you have 2600 people on a stretch of road 39 k long on the out leg. Leads to drafting. You had to actively avoid it and I found myself dropping back from lots of pelitons.

2600 people on such a small stretch id imagine you were pulling your hair out..
    F that its not a race i will ever sign up for as a result.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nroyser

Well as the dust settles after returning from Calella and reading some posts here are my thoughts on the race -

Firstly those that were not there shouldn't really be questioning the performance of the 180 Irish (3rd Highest Nation) that trained hard all year and busted a gut last Sunday up until 00.30am Sunday.

Swim course - big swell, not a bad as previous days, definitely noticeable in the water, but it was a lovely open water swim. Only note I would make is don't have yellow and orange markers and then have orange and yellow swim caps - makes sighting in swells alot harder.

Bike Course - carpet like surface, bike rolls very fast and that is good. Some sharp turns of some roundabouts and road narrowed in some spots. Now to the draft festival, it was a joke,the loop is too small for 2,600 cyclists not to expect drafting. No hills to spread out bunch. At some points groups of 20-30 formed, you could not overtake or drop back as you would just be swallowed into next group. Try a breakout, it would last 2-3 mins before the same group (and by the way the exact same people) would just swallow you up. I got blue carded for overtaking a peleton of 20...I asked the marshal why, he just waved me away and could not speck English..it made the last 60km very hard trying to stay out of trouble...i could have been DQ'd just because I was getting swallowed up by groups of cyclists. My gripe was the marshals simply did not apply rules consistently at all as there were times I was trying to overtake in front of marshals and been blocked yet the marshals did nothing despite me shouting and throwing my hands in the air..this happened at least 5 times. It was a joke to be honest, it appeared that many of the drafters where from mainland Europe and in my opinion they got away with murder..I went to appeal, I was livid but sure IM wanted more money out of my pocket, at that stage I had giving them a fair bit so I left it. In my opinion, IM have little or no respect for age groupers, the conduct of the bike marshals and the race officials after it showed me that, its all a big money making machine that squeezes as much from you...if you pay a serious entry fee you should be entitled to appeal a penalty FOC as I can't see how in gods name an appeal costs IM €50.

Run Course - 4 loops - some of the hard sand surface was uneven, possibly due to the heavy rain in the lead up to it..I just didn't like the surface...I suffered stomach cramps for about 6km which put pay to the sub 10...the 2km from transition the finish line on each loop had amazing support the other 8km was very boring with little or no spectators...lack of medical staff on run course was noticeable.

Overall I'm happy with my 10.08. (By the way I drafted (unintentionally) because that is what happens when a group of 20 overtakes and sits in front of you, I consistently broke away and then be swallowed up, there is no way I'm going to pull back and slow down just because others blatantly wanted to draft to get a good bike time) Would I do it again, yes but only if the bike course changes...one thing doing 180km in groups of 20 and you trying to avoid them chasing you down versus battling the 180km on your own..spectacular support for the Irish from the Irish, no matter what club you were from they cheered us on, a big thanks to those supporters, it really does give you a lift every time you hear someone shout your name..Well done to the 180 Irish plus support, we certainly did our little nation proud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 iarmhi1975

Raced this last year. Don't have a power meter to give a file but I based on what I was doing on Irish roads I am content with my time.

There was drafting last year and like Peter has said it drove me cracked at times and it hindered me in that I had to keep surging to get past and you then get caught trying to do 40 kmh which was on the high side for me of doing 36kmh and keep running into the back of people and having to ease off.

There was quite a lot of referees there last year on moped and I saw red cards issued but such an amount of drafting at all ends of the field.

Bike times look quicker this year but there was very heavy and wet course last year which made the first lap slower as you had to be careful.

At the end of the day you can draft in this race and run the risk of being caught by the referee but its not fair to assume people are automatically drafting. If people want to train for 20-30 weeks and cheat as that is what drafting is then what can you do.

I also did IM Austria last year and you can draft in this race also, certainly for the first 90km.

I read an article(triathlon 220) before by Phil Graves(the young guy who was doing IM with really powerful bike splits) and he was talking about sitting behind the lead person on the bike and being 10m back but still have to produce 20/30 watts less than normal for the same speed.

It is a shame that people doubt the bike splits but I can see why but pointing out that people have an hour of a difference doesn't make sense. If if you were drafting could you make that much improvement.?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Anybody notice that there was eight Sligo TC club members who went under 10 hours & two of them went under 9 at IM Barcelona. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

PWEI wrote: »
    Anybody notice that there was eight Sligo TC club members who went under 10 hours & two of them went under 9 at IM Barcelona. :eek:

They have an excellent training group in Sligo. Lots of like minded individuals. Colm Casey & Ross McLynn are doing great work on the coaching side of things. I only know of 4 of the 8 that went sub 10 and they are all quality athletes.

pgibbo wrote: »
    They have an excellent training group in Sligo. Lots of like minded individuals. Colm Casey & Ross McLynn are doing great work on the coaching side of things. I only know of 4 of the 8 that went sub 10 and they are all quality athletes.

Paul are you saying it is impressive to go sub 10 in Barcelona yet come 50th in your age group?

Paul are you saying it is impressive to go sub 10 in Barcelona yet come 50th in your age group?

I didn't mention anything about Barcelona in my post. I merely commented on the fact that the 4 I know of are quality athletes that train hard. I'd happily have taken coming 50th in my AG last year ;)

• Advertisement

Barcelona runs about 10mins quicker than FF and Roth. Leaving aside the whole drafting saga.

pgibbo wrote: »
    I didn't mention anything about Barcelona in my post. I merely commented on the fact that the 4 I know of are quality athletes that train hard. I'd happily have taken coming 50th in my AG last year ;)

Apolgies if that last post came accross abrupt. If those lads went sub 915 id be inclined to agree. However if not to use a GAA analogy i think most of us are junior or intermediate players trying to break into the senior ranks. :)

Barcelona runs about 10mins quicker than FF and Roth. Leaving aside the whole drafting saga.

Russ cox analysis below has the swim and run the same but has the bike in Barcelona 30 mins faster than Frankfurt.
    http://www.coachcox.co.uk/2014/10/06/ironman-barcelona-2014-full-results-splits/

Russ cox analysis below has the swim and run the same but has the bike in Barcelona 30 mins faster than Frankfurt.
    http://www.coachcox.co.uk/2014/10/06/ironman-barcelona-2014-full-results-splits/

Look at the pro times, 15mins faster than FF. I have the benefit of talking from experience having done both races, riding them clean and the power data to be backup what i am saying.

Edit: Looking specifically at FF V Barca data its only a 4min gap.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Boardcore

tunney wrote: »
    I notice a lack of a link to a power file...........

Just back at work after some deserved celebrations, delighted with the way my race went. I was number 1772 on the day.

I know you shouldn't feed the Trolls but here you go Tinney. Uploaded my data last night.

Training Peaks
    http://tpks.ws/lJs3

Garmin Connect
    https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/921691149/3

Race report to follow..

Boardcore wrote: »
    Just back at work after some deserved celebrations, delighted with the way my race went. I was number 1772 on the day.

I know you shouldn't feed the Trolls but here you go Tinney. Uploaded my data last night.

Training Peaks
    http://tpks.ws/lJs3

Garmin Connect
    https://connect.garmin.com/modern/activity/921691149/3

Race report to follow..

Well done, nice power held. What weight/height are you as a matter of interest? I done a 5.19 previously off a paltry 180w at the time.

Look at the pro times, 15mins faster than FF. I have the benefit of talking from experience having done both races, riding them clean and the power data to be backup what i am saying.

Edit: Looking specifically at FF V Barca data its only a 4min gap.

Yeah but u are not comparing the same pros... bit of a difference between a 2nd tier pro and a Kona contender

237 AP with a VI of 1.05. That's a damn nice number. Kudos. Very well paced too based off that VI. Nice work at the weekend. Thanks for sharing. :cool:

Looking forward to the report.

Yeah but u are not comparing the same pros... bit of a difference between a 2nd tier pro and a Kona contender

Go race Barcelona and come back with your own thoughts so. Your mind is not for changing.

Well done, nice power held. What weight/height are you as a matter of interest? I done a 5.19 previously off a paltry 180w at the time.

1.84m and 80kg (probably 77kg at the end of the race).

• Advertisement

Actually just to back up my point on Barca bike being 10mins quicker than FF (leaving drafting aside)

Barca - 2012 - 5hrs 19mins for 179k
    Frankfurt 2014 - 5hrs 36mins for 181k

7w differential between the two and at the same weight and on the same bike.

I am doing Barcelona again next year, purely for the crepes and coffee in Calella.

Go race Barcelona and come back with your own thoughts so. Your mind is not for changing.

Nah my thoughts were made clear on this earlier in the thread. Unless they change the numbers or the format have no interest arguing with that amt of people on the bike course at the same time.
    Might see you in Kenmare for the National Champs instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭SucCes09

Just wanted to add additional perspective to this bike course. Most of the solo rides I done this year (Irish roads and Irish Weather) I would average 28-29kmph and have a HR around 137-140. In Barcelona, this year, I averaged 32.7kmph - DRAFT FREE - with the same HR. From talking with the members of my club that were over - Trilakes - everyone else experienced the same "affect" on their cycling. I would have been happy with 6:00 on the bike, finished in 5:28. Assume it was a combination of the road surface, the warm air & air density that allow these unexpected speeds.

The drafting was a major turn off - everyone agrees on this I think. But if people want to cheat...

IM Barcelona Race Report

Didn't sleep at all going into the race. The Aussies had beaten England and Papa Joes bar was playing Waltzing Matilda till 3 in the morning, with tons of people celebrating late on - not good for twisting and turning in the bed. Felt tired and unmotivated at breakfast but met up with the Sligo heads to make our way to transition and the spirits lifted. Prepped all, visited the toilet, had a warm-up swim and then it was business time.

Swim - 1.04.06 (Overall 404, Div.90)
    Went off in the 54-59min group, hoping to hold feet but they simply swam away from me in the first 150m, the swell made it difficult to latch onto anyone and i felt like i was swimming alone and going backwards. (Felt tired and defeated, convincing myself I was having a bad day). 1000m seemed to take forever. On the turn back parallel to the beach both the waves and the landscape made breathing to the left similar to the Holyhead ferry in a force 8, switched to breathing on the right only - problem solved. Woke up to myself at about 2500m, found feet and got motoring to the finish. Swam 3.95km on the Garmin (1.37/100m) - so know they're gains to be had here in the future.

T1 - 3.39 - uneventful and painless

Bike: 4.41.28 (Overall 111, Div.15)
    Biking is my strongest discipline, so I was relishing this leg, I had a plan to begin with, but threw it out the window pretty much as the race unfolded. I was playing catch up after my swim, which turns out wasn’t so bad - as everyone swam slower than expected. I had test rode the course for 20 km 2 days earlier, so knew it was going to be fast. The roads rolled sweet and the sweeping bends just cried out for aggressive riding.

I made huge gains over the first 40km and spotted some of my Sligo Crew 600m up the road at the first switchback. I dug deep and caught the group, when I reached the tail-end – I sat up for a breather only to see that I had dragged a group of 20 or more with me. They engulfed me riding 2/3 a breast. I was disgusted and let them and the motorbike official that was trying to separate them by blowing whistles but with no cards that I could see know all about it. None where prepared or capable of continuing on with a pass and would just weave directly in front of you forcing you to drop back.

I went out the back and began a new pass, fecking each and everyone one of them out of it as I went. I got to the front of the group at the base of one of the inclines and put the power down. 2 French guys and a Dane came with me, we shared the work, up and over 1km at a time and we legally rode away from the pack. My 225W plan was now gone as my power figures where rising from doing major work at the front of the PaceLine, but I didn’t want to be dragged back into a peloton and run the risk of a card. Had read a piece about the latest trend to boss the bike and hold on for the run, this was going to be the new strategy.

I had fueled well on the bike but with 20kms to go I was starting to feel it in my legs. We had lost Thomas the Dane to a puncture, so it was myself, Frank and Sebastian all the way to the finish. I had taken salt tablets all race, so couldn’t feel any cramping just fatigue. There are over 40 roundabouts to be negotiated which breaks up your time trialling rhythm – so I would say this course could be ridden even faster. Lost my spares bottle at the last roundabout bunny hoping a pothole, the bang I assumed was a puncture, 3kms to go, ride on the rim I thought slowing over all the ramps and corners that line the last 2kms into transition.

T2 – 0.57 – no idea where the timing mat was but flew through this.

Run: 3.23.15(Overall 94, Div 16)
    In my last few races when I have pushed the bike, I had suffered some cramping straight into the run, thankfully nothing here, felt good, stopped for a pee exiting T2, which I should’ve done on the bike (50s lost) felt good / lighter afterwards. I was running with a fuel belt which I ditched after 1km to the support crew, felt lighter again.

My crew had did some counting and I was lying 8th in category—(Dare to dream of the big island) First 10 km flew in and I was feeling great, right where I wanted to be – Ahead of where I wanted to be - 43.36, next 10km – 45.02, on the 3rd lap the sun came out and I felt my energy drain, also Gelly Belly was starting to take effect - next 10km slowed to 49.08.

The support from and for the Irish was immense but predominately on a 4km stretch of the loop, you had 6kms of lonely enough uneven terrain. I picked up a bottle of coke and faced into the last 10km loop, I knew I was going to finish but with the GI issues and over pushing the bike, my legs started to go and my pace was dropping and my original idea of a 3.10 was disappearing fast, I hadn’t walked at any point yet so just after the 5km to go mark, I walked my first aid station. Went to a port-a-loo, tried to pee and expelled a huge amount of toxic gas. Got out of the Portaloo and felt immediately better, GI issues eased.

Picked up the pace and a huge smile started to emerge on my face, I was going to finish this. Stopped with the wife and kids with 500m to go and gave hugs and kisses all round. Hit the red carpet with a clear funnel in front of me. Paul Rutherford you are an Ironman boomed out, hands to the sky, ecstatic at what I had achieved for my first IM race.

Finish Time: 9.13.25 (Overall 94, Div 16)

I’d like to thank all for the wonderful support during the day, we had 11 in my crew and probably 40 in total from Sligo who really did the Irish Proud with their decibel level after a long day under the sun, all the supporters than lined the course really did make a great effort and it was helped immensely.

16th in my category and 10mins off Kona – a better paced marathon and a stronger swim might’ve got me there. But as learning curves go - lots to take away. As for me I move up a category next year, my time would’ve put me on the top step of that podium, so I don’t think I’m done with IM just yet, the Kona carrot and a promise of a trip to Hawaii, might persuade the missus to let me train that little bit harder and longer next year. We’ll see..

I’m sure the majority of people who read these forums are happy for the 194 Irish who signed up and competed to the best of their ability in Barcelona. I know I am.

Peace Out.

IM Barcelona Race Report

Didn't sleep at all going into the race. The Aussies had beaten England and Papa Joes bar was playing Waltzing Matilda till 3 in the morning, with tons of people celebrating late on - not good for twisting and turning in the bed. Felt tired and unmotivated at breakfast but met up with the Sligo heads to make our way to transition and the spirits lifted. Prepped all, visited the toilet, had a warm-up swim and then it was business time.

Swim - 1.04.06 (Overall 404, Div.90)
    Went off in the 54-59min group, hoping to hold feet but they simply swam away from me in the first 150m, the swell made it difficult to latch onto anyone and i felt like i was swimming alone and going backwards. (Felt tired and defeated, convincing myself I was having a bad day). 1000m seemed to take forever. On the turn back parallel to the beach both the waves and the landscape made breathing to the left similar to the Holyhead ferry in a force 8, switched to breathing on the right only - problem solved. Woke up to myself at about 2500m, found feet and got motoring to the finish. Swam 3.95km on the Garmin (1.37/100m) - so know they're gains to be had here in the future.

T1 - 3.39 - uneventful and painless

Biking is my strongest discipline, so I was relishing this leg, I had a plan to begin with, but threw it out the window pretty much as the race unfolded. I was playing catch up after my swim, which turns out wasn’t so bad - as everyone swam slower than expected. I had test rode the course for 20 km 2 days earlier, so knew it was going to be fast. The roads rolled sweet and the sweeping bends just cried out for aggressive riding.

I made huge gains over the first 40km and spotted some of my Sligo Crew 600m up the road at the first switchback. I dug deep and caught the group, when I reached the tail-end – I sat up for a breather only to see that I had dragged a group of 20 or more with me. They engulfed me riding 2/3 a breast. I was disgusted and let them and the motorbike official that was trying to separate them by blowing whistles but with no cards that I could see know all about it. None where prepared or capable of continuing on with a pass and would just weave directly in front of you forcing you to drop back.

I went out the back and began a new pass, fecking each and everyone one of them out of it as I went. I got to the front of the group at the base of one of the inclines and put the power down. 2 French guys and a Dane came with me, we shared the work, up and over 1km at a time and we legally rode away from the pack. My 225W plan was now gone as my power figures where rising from doing major work at the front of the PaceLine, but I didn’t want to be dragged back into a peloton and run the risk of a card. Had read a piece about the latest trend to boss the bike and hold on for the run, this was going to be the new strategy.

I had fueled well on the bike but with 20kms to go I was starting to feel it in my legs. We had lost Thomas the Dane to a puncture, so it was myself, Frank and Sebastian all the way to the finish. I had taken salt tablets all race, so couldn’t feel any cramping just fatigue. There are over 40 roundabouts to be negotiated which breaks up your time trialling rhythm – so I would say this course could be ridden even faster. Lost my spares bottle at the last roundabout bunny hoping a pothole, the bang I assumed was a puncture, 3kms to go, ride on the rim I thought slowing over all the ramps and corners that line the last 2kms into transition.

T2 – 0.57 – no idea where the timing mat was but flew through this.

Run: 3.23.15(Overall 94, Div 16)
    In my last few races when I have pushed the bike, I had suffered some cramping straight into the run, thankfully nothing here, felt good, stopped for a pee exiting T2, which I should’ve done on the bike (50s lost) felt good / lighter afterwards. I was running with a fuel belt which I ditched after 1km to the support crew, felt lighter again.

My crew had did some counting and I was lying 8th in category—(Dare to dream of the big island) First 10 km flew in and I was feeling great, right where I wanted to be – Ahead of where I wanted to be - 43.36, next 10km – 45.02, on the 3rd lap the sun came out and I felt my energy drain, also Gelly Belly was starting to take effect - next 10km slowed to 49.08.

The support from and for the Irish was immense but predominately on a 4km stretch of the loop, you had 6kms of lonely enough uneven terrain. I picked up a bottle of coke and faced into the last 10km loop, I knew I was going to finish but with the GI issues and over pushing the bike, my legs started to go and my pace was dropping and my original idea of a 3.10 was disappearing fast, I hadn’t walked at any point yet so just after the 5km to go mark, I walked my first aid station. Went to a port-a-loo, tried to pee and expelled a huge amount of toxic gas. Got out of the Portaloo and felt immediately better, GI issues eased.

Picked up the pace and a huge smile started to emerge on my face, I was going to finish this. Stopped with the wife and kids with 500m to go and gave hugs and kisses all round. Hit the red carpet with a clear funnel in front of me. Paul Rutherford you are an Ironman boomed out, hands to the sky, ecstatic at what I had achieved for my first IM race.

Finish Time: 9.13.25 (Overall 94, Div 16)

I’d like to thank all for the wonderful support during the day, we had 11 in my crew and probably 40 in total from Sligo who really did the Irish Proud with their decibel level after a long day under the sun, all the supporters than lined the course really did make a great effort and it was helped immensely.

16th in my category and 10mins off Kona – a better paced marathon and a stronger swim might’ve got me there. But as learning curves go - lots to take away. As for me I move up a category next year, my time would’ve put me on the top step of that podium, so I don’t think I’m done with IM just yet, the Kona carrot and a promise of a trip to Hawaii, might persuade the missus to let me train that little bit harder and longer next year. We’ll see..

I’m sure the majority of people who read these forums are happy for the 194 Irish who signed up and competed to the best of their ability in Barcelona. I know I am.

Peace Out.

Very good report BC. Good to know you are moving to the silver surfers category next year and out of my one :) Have you been biking a long time? Or did you do other sports before tri?

BG,

Ha...After checking the results again, the 1,2,3 in the 40-44 where all 44yr olds, so the silver surfer category mightn't be any easier to make progress.:)

Only started Tri 3/4 yrs ago after buying a roadie on the Bike to Work. Had played a bit of football, mountain biking and running before that, just on a keep fit basis though. Got involved with a great club - Sligo TC and it all just took off from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

IM Barcelona Race Report

I went out the back and began a new pass, fecking each and everyone one of them out of it as I went
    . I got to the front of the group at the base of one of the inclines and put the power down. 2 French guys and a Dane came with me, we shared the work, up and over 1km at a time and we legally rode away from the pack. My 225W plan was now gone as my power figures where rising from doing major work at the front of the PaceLine, but I didn’t want to be dragged back into a peloton and run the risk of a card. Had read a piece about the latest trend to boss the bike and hold on for the run, this was going to be the new strategy.

So drafting is ok so long as it is with your own club or a Dane and 2 French guys cause that is what it seems like from this report.

....I caught up with my club and drafted them but fecked everyone who drafted me...

...We got a mini peleton going with 4 of us and drafted each other all the way to the finish...

Stinks of double standards.

Apart from that well done on a great race and so close to Kona well done

Big difference between a peleton and a paceline of 4 sharing the work. We where visited many times by the moto-refs and there was no problems, thumbs up everytime.
    And 10m off the back of a group ain't drafting buddy.

You can read it how you want, 68 lost trolls

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭ray o

So drafting is ok so long as it is with your own club or a Dane and 2 French guys cause that is what it seems like from this report.

....I caught up with my club and drafted them but fecked everyone who drafted me...

...We got a mini peleton going with 4 of us and drafted each other all the way to the finish...

Stinks of double standards.

Apart from that well done on a great race and so close to Kona well done

"we shared the work, up and over 1km at a time and we legally rode away from the pack"

That would suggest a legal 10-12m pace line?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

Big difference between a peleton and a paceline of 4 sharing the work. We where visited many times by the moto-refs and there was no problems, thumbs up everytime.
    And 10m off the back of a group ain't drafting buddy.

You can read it how you want, 68 lost trolls

Just wanted to see if I was reading things right. As I said well done on the race, don't wish to detract form anything. Just confused by the wording

Advertisement