Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IM Barcelona 2015

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭iAcesHigh

Been asked to translate to EN although it's a bit lenghty one so might as well share it here too - my review of the race...

Ironman V2

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

I spotted this today. Another stellar performance from Mouse. I believe that's 2 from 2 for KQs for him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

http://www.tritalk.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=98414&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

There are 2 union flags on my number, one at each of the bottom corners and in between it has GBR ... i.e. its easy to spot the Brits... many of whom were guilty of blatant drafting (along with many other nationalities I might add). I was even passed by an Irish group of 4 riding through and off at one point.

Advertisement