Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Vocalist Available

Options
  • 11-08-2015 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Professional and motivated female singer Looking to get together with an established band preferably in the midlands area.
    I have many years experience. I know how to work the stage and use the microphone, in ears etc...
    I was gigging with a cover band for a while around Ireland in places like Kings Head in Galway and The Garavouge in Sligo. I loved it but unfortunately work got in the way, that is not a problem anymore so looking to get out on the road again!

I like all genres of music and I am willing to learn and try new styles as well! I adapt well and learn fast.

I am 24 years old and I currently Live in Co. Offaly. Traveling is not a problem as I have my own car.

Looking forward to hearing from some musicians soon!

EMER:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 KeithQ96

Hi emer.

Do you have any video links or recordings?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 whishtup

Hi emer,

Do you have and recordings you could send on also. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 dan vit

Hi Emer ,
    my name`s Daniel , I play drums, I`m based in Carlow and I have my own gear and transport.
    I want to start a cover band, any style, looking for paid gigs .
    If you are intereted let me know.
    my number is 0834840264

Thanks

Dan

• Registered Users Posts: 7 johneysacks

hi there, have you found your band yet??

Advertisement