Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queen Street Parking

Options
  • 11-08-2015 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

Evening all. I am driving into the city centre tomorrow night and need to find suitable parking in the Queen Street area, Dublin 7 from 6.30pm to 9.30pm. Can anyone recommend a suitable, safe location? Others have suggested that I park in Heuston station and get the Luas up to Queen Street but I was hoping for parking closer than that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Berserker wrote: »
    Evening all. I am driving into the city centre tomorrow night and need to find suitable parking in the Queen Street area, Dublin 7 from 6.30pm to 9.30pm. Can anyone recommend a suitable, safe location? Others have suggested that I park in Heuston station and get the Luas up to Queen Street but I was hoping for parking closer than that.

There's a car park on queen street, surely open late because of proximity to lighthouse cinema?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,333 ✭✭✭tampopo

There's a car park on Oliver Bond Street too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

athtrasna wrote: »
    There's a car park on queen street, surely open late because of proximity to lighthouse cinema?

Didn't realise there was one there. That will do the trick. Just checked and it is open til 11.30pm.
    tampopo wrote: »
    There's a car park on Oliver Bond Street too.

I know that one but I was hoping for one of the opposite side of the river. The one above does the trick. Thanks.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

the lighthouse cinema carpark

Advertisement