Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Oakley Straight Jacket

Options
  • 11-08-2015 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭

I'm lucky enough to already have a couple of pairs of Oakley sunglasses, so these are surplus to requirements.

As per title a brand new pair of genuine Oakley Straight Jacket sunglasses for sale with box and soft carry case.

They are silver frames with "Ice Iridium" lenses. They are not cycling specific frames, but I wear a pair of non-cycling specific Oakley sunglasses and find them great.

I can't seem to see these for sale in any of the major online shops, so I think this particular style may be discontinued. Here is a link to one site that is sold out. http://www.hyeraky.com/shop/oakley-straight-jacket-04-332/ However, the picture is a bit overexposed. The following link has a better picture: http://o-review.com/database_detail_colorway.php?ID=6649&table_name=glasses

Reviews here (scroll down to see silver version). http://o-review.com/database_detail_model.php?ID=2713&table_name=

The lenses alone are 70 euro, so how about 70 i.e. buy the lenses and get the frame for free!

Please feel free to contact me if you need any more information.

I can meet Dublin City Centre or Dublin 7. I can post at cost if necessary.

p.s. for full disclosure I won these glasses, and asked if I could swap them for extra lenses for my Oakley Racing Jackets, but they said they could not, so I'm putting them up for sale. The box they came in is the original I was given by the shop, but appears to relate to a different colour of Straight Jacket frame.

Pictures of the actual glasses to follow.

Sorry for the long post!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭sin_26

Hi
    Offer asking if they genuine. Can paypal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭omri

€70 and can collect payin with cash

• Registered Users Posts: 447 ✭✭Smokeyskelton

Hi Sin_26,

Yes absolutely genuine. They are from Dixon Hempenstall in Suffolk Street.

I would prefer a meet up and cash if possible, where are you based?

I'll PM you.

Hi Omri,

I'm going to have to give first refusal to Sin_26, but, you are next in line.

That was quick!

I could see how to add pictures on the original post last night, but I can't seem to figure out how to add them by editing the post. :o

Well I can collect anytime today and will bring cash with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭sin_26

Hi Sin_26,

Yes absolutely genuine. They are from Dixon Hempenstall in Suffolk Street.

I would prefer a meet up and cash if possible, where are you based?

I'll PM you.

Hi Omri,

I'm going to have to give first refusal to Sin_26, but, you are next in line.

That was quick!

I could see how to add pictures on the original post last night, but I can't seem to figure out how to add them by editing the post. :o

Pm sent

• Advertisement

Thanks Omri,

I probably should have specified that I would give first refusal to collection as that would suit me better, but I didn't think of it at the time. So I will offer them to Sin_26 first.

However, you are certainly next in line.

I'll post up either way whether they are sold or on the market again.

Thanks Omri,

I probably should have specified that I would give first refusal to collection as that would suit me better, but I didn't think of it at the time. So I will offer them to Sin_26 first.

However, you are certainly next in line.

I'll post up either way whether they are sold or on the market again.

Fair enough. Thanks.

These are now sold.

Thanks everyone.

Advertisement