Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decipher chords for an anniversary gift!! :)

Options
  • 12-08-2015 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hey guys!

As part of an anniversary gift I'm looking to decipher the chords to a Youtube song which isn't famous. I managed to get in contact with the artist but even he admitted he couldn't remember the exact chords he played!

I put the audio track through a computer program i downloaded to discover the chords but I'm not 100% certain of the results as I am not a guitar expert. I'll post them down below and hopefully they might be of some benefit to whomever of you is kind enough to help me!

The song is a favourite of my girlfriends, and I know she would be thrilled if I managed to find the chords so that she could play it herself. You'd really be making someone's day!!

The song is called "Squeeze Squeeze Hug Hug" by a Youtube video channel called "Notebook Babies". The forum won't let me post a link but it's easy to find!

And here is my attempts at deciphering the chords:

Intro: Em-C-Em

C Em C Em C
    Always I would say to you, when you’ve had a bad day
    D
    I’ll be there when you come home to hug your troubles away
    Em C Em C
    Squeeze squeeze hug hug, squeeze squeeze hug hug
    C
    Squeeze your troubles away

Em C Em
    And most of all, remember this when life has got you down