Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Variable Rate Call deposit account

Options
  • 12-08-2015 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hello

Our BONUS PLUS 6 MONTHS deposit account is about to mature and our funds will be move to VARIABLE RATE CALL deposit account. Can someone tell me what is the interest rate on this account? 

Also is there any online 365 deposit account that we could open? (we have a joint account with my wife)
    Every six to twelve months (depends on the deposit account we choose) we have to go to our branch and sign some papers which become a bit of a hassle since the rates are so terrible this days. If one of us needs to take a day off because of it then we are actually losing money on the whole thing..

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

boomerek wrote: »
    Hello

Our BONUS PLUS 6 MONTHS deposit account is about to mature and our funds will be move to VARIABLE RATE CALL deposit account. Can someone tell me what is the interest rate on this account? 

Also is there any online 365 deposit account that we could open? (we have a joint account with my wife)
    Every six to twelve months (depends on the deposit account we choose) we have to go to our branch and sign some papers which become a bit of a hassle since the rates are so terrible this days. If one of us needs to take a day off because of it then we are actually losing money on the whole thing..

Thanks!
    Hi boomrek, 

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

As this would be account specific, please call our Savings team who will be happy to advise you on the rates that your deposit account will be when it moves to a Variable Rate Call. You can call our Savings team on 0818 200 347 or request a call back from our Savings team here

You can find more information on our 365 Online Savings accounts at this link. Our Savings advisors will be happy to go through with you the best suited Online Savings account for you.

If we can help with any other query please let us know.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement