Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money back in account

Options
  • 12-08-2015 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭

I made a purchase on a sports site Monday afternoon which through a fault of their own didn't process fully but the €50 is showing up on my account as taken, I called them yesterday morning and they said it was to be reapplied to my account through the bank and gave me a code for the transaction, the money still isn't in yet, will this take much longer?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

I made a purchase on a sports site Monday afternoon which through a fault of their own didn't process fully but the €50 is showing up on my account as taken,  I called them yesterday morning and they said it was to be reapplied to my account through the bank and gave me a code for the transaction, the money still isn't in yet, will this take much longer?

Thanks
    Hi MonkstownHoop,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

This may be shadow posting which can occur after a transaction is cancelled or voided after we have authorised it. This can take five working days to be corrected on the system and adjusted back to your account. 

If there is any other query we can help you with please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement