Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Register.ie prices

Options
  • 12-08-2015 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

Had a search but didn't seen another post on this, so hopefully this is the right forum.

I have a couple of .ie domains up for renewal and the register.ie price is 69 euro per domain. From a quick google I can see the going rate these days is way less elsewhere, as little as 9.99. Are these dodgy offers, or should I jump ship?

And, how difficult/risky is it to transfer a domain name from one seller to another?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Due to issues regarding web hosting discussion on boards a while back discussion on web hosting providers is not allowed. As a result I'm going to lock this thread.
    Provided the domain is registered in your name there should not be too much risk, however I would certainly recommend going with a reputable hosting company to avoid any hassles down the line.

Nick

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement