Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for dissing cancer joke and standing up for myself.

Options
  • 12-08-2015 1:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭

I know AH is all hilarious and all but I've seen people die from cancer so pointed this out. Unfortunately this doesn't make me cool or likable and so received personal digs over this with someone delusionally thinking I follow them around.
    Feel a lot of hatred to be honest coming from people and attempted to stand up for myself but this gets me banned? I'm sorry I don't 'get' personal flaming as funny or am I missing something here. I don't see why I should be banned for trying to stand my ground against the masses. I don't want to waste the mod's time either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi eternal.

Have you discussed this with the Mod who banned you? If not, please do so & try to come to a resolution together. If that is not possible, then come back & let me know.

tHB

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

They're not responding or getting any indication that they will lift this ban.

Give it some time. Mods have real lives which take precedence over stuff on t'internet.

Alright, thanks.
    Here are the two posts I was banned over, sorry for copy and paste but have no access to AH.

Do you find this funny? People dying from cancer?

Yes I do.
    I just went through the last 20 posts and besides this one, none of them were about giving out.

Hello Mr Moderator,
    There has been no reply to this as of yet.

• Advertisement

I've dropped them a PM reminder. :)

This has been resolved. You can close it if you like. Much grateful :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement