Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wine brewing kit suggestions ?

Options
  • 12-08-2015 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

So looking for a good kit,as family members bday is coming up,and there seems to be good yield this years of blackberries in forests,so thought id would make nice present for my father.

Main thing what im looking is huge glass bottle 20-30l at least-since not brewer myself but remember such item at my grandmas many years ago,not sure if its made to brew or store wine,but good memories of siphoning wine from it :D

So anyway any suggestions where such bottle could be found-as don't believe anyone would ship these.

Since know that other items are needed,but paying over 100e for plastic buckets and what not,doesn't seem worth it.

Comments

Advertisement