Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Balbriggan/Balrothery area

Options
  • 12-08-2015 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi all, especially those living in the north co Dublin area. I need to spend a few days in that part of the country sometime soon visiting an old friend who's in a care-home there. Anybody who knows a safe place to wildcamp, or perhaps someone has a free driveway, please let me know. Thanks in advance. Sime.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭revileandy

You might be able to park at the Man o War pub? Give them a shout, they're pretty reasonable.

www.manowar.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭El Kabong!

Are you going to Hamilton Park?

The Balrothery Inn has no height barrier and is across the main road (and down a little bit) from it.

There is also a section of free parking along the seafront in Skerries and I regularly see campers there, during the day anyway.

Hamilton Park car park has no barriers too and you could ask them. It would be easy enough to park it and I've never seen the car park fully used.

Obviously I would ask for permission from businesses first.

Advertisement